ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 24

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Thank you....i can't able to describe how much you'll encourage me by appreciating my works!! 🙏🙏

Warning - after reading this chapy may you will get a heart attack so keep calm and read this chapy! All the best and don't be panicked!! 💔😖

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

At MM

We can see manik...who is sitting near the pool area crying so badly!!

Manik's pov :

Why always only we two have to given a test? Kyu main aur meri bacchi can't live normal life like any father and daughter? Why every time kisi na kisi ko problem hoti hai...and why can't they understand that my chotu baccha needs her dadda....kyu nahi samjhate log? But this time not any other stranger but my own wife and her mother....how can she think like this? She knows that ki i never compromised with her love...when she need me i always there with her....but aaj jab mera baccha want her dadda toh my wife feel insecure from her own daughter...waah! Please nandu khudko itna mat girao ke chahkar bhi kabhi meri najro me na uth sako!! Jo maine kiya meri jaan ke saath i had reason behind it and for that i am still regretting....shayad main iss ke liye khudko kabhi maaf na kar pau...but please tum aisa kuch mat karo....(with red eyes) kyuki agar tumhari wajah se maine apni baby ko phirse kho diya na toh ussi din you will lost me and our relation too....(but suddenly his trance broke by shouting voices...he saw next and seen ansh who is coming towards him running and cryingly to much and behind him all also come with worries and clueless (including nan)....manik quickly get up and come towards him!!

Man (to ansh holding his arms) - Ansh what happened haan....why are you running and crying like this?

Raj (worriedly) - Hum bhi usse yahi puch rahe hai...but he without telling us anything come directly here!

An (crying and huffing badly) - Cha...chu chachu..

Man (cupping his cheeks worriedly) - Haa baby bolo...kya hua hai tell chachu?

An (cryingly) - Chachu Ru..hi ba..by (and this alerted everyone and their heartbeats started running without any control!! And about nan....so she is feeling something like her heart can come out anytime from her mouth! And manik...so after hearing Ruhi manik's breaths stop but he gathered some courage for his baccha)

Man (gulping a lump down in his throat) - K..kya hua hai ja..an ko ansh...Ruh mera baccha...(shouting) Kya hua hai bolo ansh?

An (crying and sweating badly) - Chachu s..she locked herself i..in washroom aur....aur door bhi nahi khol rahi! Andar se k..koi sound nahi aa rahi hai ex..except water! (After hearing ansh all become numb and nan feel dizzy and about to fall but dhruv hold her tightly.....and manik this poor soul forget to take breaths after hearing about his baby princess)

Cab (shouting angrily) - You idiots!! Pagal ho tum log...why are you leave her alone haan?

An (looking down cryingly) - Chachu we didn't leave her but after 2 minutes of entering her room she run towards washroom! We become scared and followed her....in washroom we saw that baby is throwing up everything badly what she eat....after that we helped her and then baby said that she want sometime....we aren't ready but she is very stubborn! Then we agreed but told her not to closed door...but when we step out she locked herself into washroom...we banged door but she isn't ready to opening the door!