ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 43

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

So here i am....but yaar why i am not getting reviews or comments properly...heyy are you getting bored from this....am i right? Agar aisa hai toh na bata do....i will stop my story....bcuz if you are not interested so i will not updated...i am going to updated today but mujhe proper reviews nahi mile toh i will not...sorry!! 😣😌

Let's Begins!! ❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

In manan's room

Manik very slowly made Ruhi sit little and then he pulled off her top and inners too...leaving her naked from her upper body!! Nan knows that why he is doing this....so she went towards washroom and come out with holding wet towel...and handover this wet towel to manik!! Manik first wipe Ruhi's full left breast with that towel properly and slowly....that their princess's sleep won't get broke!! Manik sit beside Ruhi and took little amount of oil in his palm then rubbed his both palms and applied this on Ruhi's breast very slowly!! Manik pressed her swollen breast little but Ruhi stirred in her sleep....nan immediately patted Ruhi's head and kissed her forehead and whispered sweet nothings in her ears and Ruhi again fall in her deep slumber!! After 15 minutes manik stopped giving massage to Ruh's breast....and he get up and then put one big pillow beside her and made her sleep on that pillow on her stomach very carefully!! Nan become confused...but didn't said anything to manik...bcuz she knows ki what will he done it's for his baby princess and for her betterment only! Manik made her lay down on pillow on her stomach and then pulled Ruhi's short with her panty down....revealing her both a** fully and clearly!! After seeing Ruhi's a**'s condition manan's eyes become wet...bcuz Ruh's both a** cheeks become red and swollen now....manik lightly touched Ruh's both a** cheeks but Ruhi whimpered in her deep sleep too...making manan worried!!

Nan (with glossy eyes.....to manik) - Mani baby ko bohot pain ho raha tha and abhi bhi ho raha hai....see she whimpered in her deep sleep too!!

Man (rubbing Ruhi's both a** cheeks lightly) - I know nandu....and maine pehle hi bola tha na ki woh shots heavy hai this may hurt her more and our baby's skin is very soft and sensitive....maine tabhi baby se pucha bhi tha ki should i applied ice pack on this but she told me ki she is feeling little pain!! Yeh ladki humesha apna pain hide karti hai aise kaise hoga yaar.....kaise batau usse main ki uski choti si takleef, chota sa pain kitna harmful ho sakta hai uske liye m...main nahi kho sakta yaar apni bacchi ko! 2..2 baar iss dar se gujar chuka hu and har moment her pal bas mujhe yahi dar lagta hai ki kahi meri jaan ko kuch ho gaya toh main kya karunga hum kya karenge nandu i...i am so so scared!!

Nan (holding manik's one hand....wiping his tears) - Mani kuch nahi hoga humari jaan ko, tumhari jaan ko....bcuz i know you are there to save my princess!! Meri bacchi mujhe milegi and puri tareeke se theek hoke milegi....i know woh mujhe tum hi de sakte ho! I don't know ki iske liye kitna time lagega but yess meri baby mujhe milegi haina? (Manik nods to nan)

Man (to nan) - Nandu tum ruko main ice pack leke aata hu...(nan nods....manik went to brought ice pack....nan seen towards Ruhi's swollen a** cheeks and then placed small kiss on her both cheeks....manik come with 2 ice packs and then put this on Ruhi's a**!! After feeling cold Ruh jerk in sleep but didn't opened her eyes...maybe bcuz of her heavy medicines effects!! After 6 or 8 minutes manik removed this ice packs from Ruhi's both a** and then wipe her a** cheeks very slowly from warm wet towel....manik also kissed Ruhi's both a** cheeks!! Then manik took ointment from side table and applied with blowing air on it continuously!! After a minute completing his work manik very slowly and carefully pulled Ruhi's short and panty up and went towards washroom for washing his hands!! After coming out from washroom he very carefully lifted Ruhi and nan made her wear her inner and tee slowly....manik carefully lay down on bed and made Ruh lay on him fully and nan too lay down beside manik after covering ManRu and she too come inside that sheet! Nan placed her hand on manik's hand...which is wrapped around Ruhi's bare waist! Manik kissed nan's forehead and then pecked her lips and mumbled good night to her....nan also kissed manik's cheek and wished him good night and then nan kissed Ruhi's hairs and cheek and pecked Ruhi's lips too....bcuz Ruh's face is now facing nan! Nan hugged ManRu tight and slept....manik few minutes admired his baby princess and then placed a long kiss on Ruhi's forehead and hold her very tight and closed to him....he seen towards nan who is sleeping hugging them...manik smiled and soon he too sleep after hugging his both lifes near him)