ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 09

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Missed Me? 😂

Let's Start!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After 3 hours

At Manan Room

Ruhi stirred in sleep and then she moves her hand and feel someone's tight hold on her!! She know who is he...her beloved dadda!! She open her eyes. First her vision become blurry...then she blinked her eyes 3 - 4 times. Now she can seen clearly!! She seen she is sleeping half on manik. Ruhi look toward manik!! He is looking super cute and adorable during sleeping with slightly open mouth! Even he is looking so handsome and hot in his sleep too. Ruhi stared him lovingly for few minutes!! She kissed him on his cheeks making him open his eyes!! Manik seen his baby princess looking to him with her cute beautiful smile on her face....and Ruhi's happy and smiley face made him happy and blessed!! Ruhi got up and sit on his stomach...making him smiled fully!!

Ru (smiled fully) - Good Morning dadda....Love You!! (She put her head on his heart still sitting on his tummy making him chuckled)

Man (pecking her hairs) - Very Good Morning dadda ki jaan and dadda too love his princess soooo much!!

Ru (looking to him) - Dadda aap sach me mujhe phirse dur nai karoge na khudse?

Man (putting her head on his chest again) - No baby!! Apko yaad hai na kal dadda ne promised kiya tha apse right? (Ruhi nods!! She is very sharp and intelligent just like her parents...she remembers everything about last night) and my baby knows that dadda never ever broke his promises and agar woh unki princess se kiya ho toh Kabhi bhi Nahi hain na (ruhi bobbed her head cutely) so now dadda will never leave his chotu baby alone!!

They both stay like this for few minutes and during this manik keep brushing her hairs with his long fingers!!

Ru (breaking silence) - Dadda!!

Man (still brushing her hairs) - Ji jaan!

Ru (holding manik tightly) - W..Why you kept me away from you and ignored me? Please don't leave me dadda! Your chotu baby can't able to live without her dadda!! Nai jana meko apse dur please.

Ruhi burst on cry silently!! Manik can feel some wetness on his chest!! Even he too cried after listening his jaan..but he immediately wiped his tears knowing that if his baccha get to know that he is crying then she will cry so much!! After wiping his tears manik very slowly make ruhi to look up. When she lifted her face little up he feel something pricked in his heart...her face become red and her nosy too!! Manik wipe her tears and then pecked her crown and her teary eyes too. Then he hold her in his arms tightly seems like he is trying to hiding her in his protective arms from entire world and every evilness!!

Man (hiding her in his arm's tightly) - Jaan sorry baby!! I don't want it but...i don't have another option baccha! Accha tell me one thing you has trust on dadda? (Ruhi titling her head from his arms little and saw directly in his chocolate brown orbs and then nods he head in yess) Then trust me baby! Dadda will never leave his Ruh and never let anything bad happened to his cute chotu baby!!

Ru (kissing his cheeks) - I know dadda!! And i trust you more than you trust yourself. Meko pata hai aap mujhe kabhi kuch nahi hone doge! You are my SUPERHERO!!

Man (tickling her) - Accha jii!!

Ru (laughing her heart out) - Haa...ha d.dad..da ha..ha noo na..i kar..o ha..ha ru...ko ba...sh bash ha..ha!!