Chapter 51

"Noooo! Dammit, No!" A dark figure wipes to clean his entire desk in one fell swoosh in anger.

"That little-Urgh! This plan isn't going to work because now, I have nobody to lay blame or use to take the fall. Grrr, curse you, Crystal." The figure turns and looks out of his window, glaring at the sea.

"Perhaps, we can retrieve Bella." Another male voice speaks watching the dark figure huff.

"No, Bella is dead. I-" The dark figure straightens his back and turns to look at his companion. "You can retrieve her for me."

"Have things settle down and then we swipe the strongest point between all of them and we will soon have the plan so close to being accomplished. Also, leave the lure to me." The second male nods and leaves while the dark figure grins menacingly. "Oh Crystal, you shall feel more pain than you allow others to feel for you."

Crystal p.o.v.

I narrow my eyebrows and open my eyes with determination swirling in my eyes. I have the power to bring him back and so I shall. Placing my hands over Carlisle's chest, I allow them to glow and my time manipulation powers to flow through his body.

Any wounds, scars, or even power that caused harm to him will heal and bring him back to his healthy strong vampire look. I can feel my eyes glow gold and time moving backward bringing his wounds to disappear.

A gasp pulls me back from my work. I blink and look down at Carlisle, he is blinking and breathing unneeded air. He looks over to me and I smile at him.

"Welcome back." He raises his left arm and I lean down, hugging him. Multiple gasps swim around the room but I don't listen to them. Dad is back to where he belongs, alive and here on earth.

"Crystal, you brought me back. I didn't..." Carlisle begins to speak but I shush him.

"I am not letting go of my father, not now not ever. Plus, you need to first see your grandkids before you go." He chuckles pulling me in another hug.

"Oh, dear." Esme in crying tears hugs her husband as I get up and walk to my mates who bring me in a bear hug.

"You did well, my love," Marcus whispers in my ear affectionately.

"Thanks. All it took is a bit of magic and time to heal." We all chuckled at the joke.

"B-But, your majesties, I have done so much wrong, why not kill me?" Alice's voice pulls me from our moment. Alice, the possession, everything rushes to my mind and I turn to look at the pixie on her knees in front of us.

"Alice, you were jealous and I am sure it was more Bella who convinced you to do this than you wanted it to," I tell Alice already forgiving her.

"I still don't deserve forgiveness." she shakes her head not allowing herself for the forgiveness.

"Alice, there is a much more dangerous threat out there than you being jealous." Everyone looks over at me in confusion. "We have to deal with the fact a vampire out there has the blue vial and is now planning on getting revenge for his mistress's death. Saw a figure leave the woods as I was stuck in my tears."

The Cullens and kings look outside but there is nobody there. Obviously, there is nobody because they left already. I have a hunch on who it is but it is a wild card and you know what they say wild cards are to be used last.

"What should we do?" Edward asks a bit out of sorts at the moment.

"We relax and calm ourselves down first then deal with the wolf pack and then we will deal with this threat." Everyone nods and the atmosphere dissipates.

"So glad you are alright love. Esme got us worried when she called us." Caius holds my head with both of his hands cupping my cheeks. Worry swirls in his eyes and I close my eyes leaning in to his left hand with a smile.

"There is nothing to worry over. I am fine, the child is fine and we are all fine. Well, except for a dead Bella which we have to talk to Charlie about." I turn to look at Carlisle.

"Leave that to us." Rosalie and Emmett step forward with a determined expression. I nod and they head off. I look over to Jacob and see nothing. I narrow my eyebrows and look around seeing Jake isn't here.

"Where did Jake go?" I ask, gaining some sense of fear.

"Relax, he went to talk to the wolves." Edward tilts his head over to the woods and I fully relax.

"Nice highlight, love." Marcus pulls out the blonde streak that does remind me of what went on.

"Thanks. It may compliment me on the outside but it reminds me of what I made us endure. I allowed myself to lose control and this is what happened. What if my mother took my powers and she could have destroyed time or something worst." I stress but Aro's arms encircling me halted me in panic.

"But it didn't your father knew just what to do and it successfully saved us all." I nod relaxing again. Aro leaned in and kissed my temple allowing me to lean in my weight on him.

"Okay, the packs have gone and everything cooled off. Now I shall steal you." Jake picks me off of Aro and walks over to the sofa. I squeal as he drops both me and himself on the couch. I giggle leaning on him and tucking my head under his chin.

"I am glad you are safe." I close my eyes in peace as I smell the others walking over to the couch. My eyes open wide as I sit up in a flash. "We should have a movie night!" Everyone laughed at my excitement. "What!? We should, after all the drama we just had endured."

"Excellent idea love." The kings came to sit along with the family.

"What should we watch?" Alice asks sitting next to Edward. I smile and snap my fingers at the two. The bond Edward had with Bella breaks and connects with Alice as Alice's connection with Jasper breaks and attaches with Edward. the two jump and look at each other then at me. I wink my right eye at them and they smile. Edward wraps an arm around Alice's shoulders as she leans on his chest.

"Crystal, why did you do that?" Marcus whines.

"Hey, they deserve each other, and besides, they equal each other out. You Jazz will find your mate soon with two certain red eyes twins." I riddle but give the hint to whom are the mates to Jasper.

"Crystal, you are not Cupid!" Marcus calls me on the guessing. I slightly glare at him.

"Hey, I am making people happy here! Don't like it then whine and complain to someone else." I flip the left side of my hair at his face before looking at the Tv screen as we watch "The Christmas Carol".

*Hm, very odd and mysterious and yet obvious. 

Comment on your thoughts and feeling about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*