Chapter 22

"Now, some news  is needed to be told before any other actions can be pursued." Everyone tenses unsure what I am talking about. They can also be afraid of what I have to say.

"First of all, I like saying good news. So, I would like to say that Jacob Black is my mate and I his imprint." Everyone smiles except Bella who has her jaw dropped.

"What?! No! B-"Edward clamps his hand over her mouth.

"Second of all, Edward has made me aware that with my powers you all fear me like you fear the Volturi kings. I am saying this now and it will be reinforced if doubted. I. Am. Not. A. Monster." I pause looking at everyone's stoic faces and tense body positions.

"Alas, neither are my mate's monsters since they only enforce the law to keep all of us safe. Anyway, I only use my powers when I have to. Not need to or want to. I am also aware you all can't see my time manipulation powers since some are invisible except for me. I understand your doubt but there is no need. The teleportation is a visual power so if you wish for me to use more of that certain power then do tell me and I shall do so." They nod relaxing some more.

"The third news I have is between Emmett and Rosalie and me. Follow me while the rest of you resume to what you were doing and Edward." He lifts his head higher-paying attention to me.

"Bring her home. I hate for an accident to happen on this lovely polished floor." I walk with Emmett and Rosalie outside to the woods as I did with Edward.

"Now, the news I have to discuss with you two is important and in no rush to be decided this instant." They look at each other curiously.

"I have found I can turn back human with my time manipulation powers." Letting that info sink I see the glint in Rosalie's eyes with hope.

"that is the real reason I came here. I needed to gain the confidence and support of Jacob's acceptance with me being his imprint before I can resume my practice of keeping the time shield on me to keep me human." Rosalie is still curious and the glint is shining bright. Hope can be seen being spread from her face to her body.

"Rosalie and Emmett, I would like to grant you the time shield in order to keep you human for as long as you wish to relieve and have a second chance at humanity." Emmett and Rosalie gawk with smiles on their faces.

"Yes!!!" Rosalie cries and gathers me in her arms.

"That would be amazing! I can be human and..."She trails off as her fantasies spin in her mind.

"Chuckle* I know you feel excited but I have yet to figure how to keep you human from a distance and for a long time which is why I won't be turning you immediately. I hope you can wait till i perfect the power and find some way to keep you in human form."

"Crystal, my queen. I cannot speak for how happy I am. Yes, take as much time as you need." We three laugh at the time joke.

"Thank you so much, sis. you are the greatest person alive and if a fight were to arise. You have our loyalty and strength to fight alongside you." Emmett hugs his mate and says to me with gratitude.

I smile and nod before waving at all three of us teleporting us back to the house. We find Jasper and Dimitri playing on the play station as Alec and Felix are cheering them on. This is the best time of our lives.

A deep red with black vine timeline appears around my hips breaking my happy moment of bliss. Victoria is on the move and this seems to be a bad one. An immortal newborn army to kill Bella and Edward.

Damn it!

*Ooohhh, what will she do? Will crystal warn the Cullens or allow the army to take them out?

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*