Chapter 23

"Hey guys, I am going to go see Jacob and make sure to spend the week with my imprint. Enjoy and look out for each other." I teleport away and appear in the garage on the other side of the Rabbit.

"Ah." Luckily, the wrench missed me by brushing my ear.

"That was a sorry ass throw. Sorry for scaring you." Jacob calms his beating heart.

"Warn me next time." He huffs at me.

"Give me your number and I will." He looks at me as I smirk at him with my head tilted to the left.

"Give me your phone." He counters back getting his ego high.

I make a pen appear in my hand and I give it to him as I keep my hand reach out to him palm up. He writes his number on my hand and it disappears. He looks up at me which I smile.

"It is now chined on your timeline."

"Wish those timelines were visible."

"Well, sadly I could but it takes a lot of my energy so I don't intend on making it appear," I remember when Father time taught me I can make timelines appear but I got a nosebleed and fainted by the sheer strength I exerted only for five minutes of having the timeline visible.

"Ah, I understand. Anyway, what brings you here?" Jacob asks to lean back on his chair.

"Spending time with you by any means." I walk over and invite my butt on his lap.

"Seem that is much more enjoyable than fixing the rabbit." He points a red screwdriver at the motorcycle in front of us. The hand that isn't holding a tool is placed relaxed on my hip to keep me from falling.

"Well I don't want all your attention to be on me, give the rabbit some love too. After all, your butt will be on it along with your hips, and this slide along with the texture of its back." My hand trail from his chest to his left hip and across his pelvis.

Mission accomplished

I smirk as his eyes turn a dark brown and he melts under my touch. I chuckle and decide to tease him a little more. I bring my hand back up to his chest but I don't stop there. My fingers dance on his shirt and climb higher to weave into his black short locks. 

Soft but crispy in keeping his hair up. He continues to relax and begins to pant getting aroused. I lean my head forward and look at this male really well. Sharp features, the sun catching gleams and shadow alike with his tan complexion. Plumb dark pink lips, black eyelashes that don't cover his gorgeous gold specks in his milk chocolate eyes. 

I really don't see how Bella passed this guy up. He is much more-Hotter than Edwardo. Humans are so fickle they don't see what is pointing at them in the face and still go for the person than the weapon.

"I know I am sexy and hot for you." he teases as his hands grip my hips.

"Hm, hot because of your wolf inside of you while sexy is going a bit extreme. More like overly cute." I get off of him to walk out of the garage leaving him gaping at me.

"Overly cute! How can you say that?! I thought you were my friend." He walks over to me.

"Of course you are my friend, just a very long time no see a friend." We stare at each other, him being two inches taller than me.

We burst out laughing at what we just said. He really is an amazing friend and imprint. He tugs me close to his body. His hot temperature envelops me like a big fluffy blanket. I lay my head on his chest, my ear over his heart, and hearing his heartbeat.

"What would you say we go for a run to town for a movie or something?" He asks his chin on my head.

"Sounds wonderful." He heads to the garage and cleans himself up.

I wait outside for a while and want to see how my other mates are doing. I place my hand in my pocket but I don't feel it. I narrow my eyes patting my pockets to see my phone isn't there. Must be in the garage....oh no.

"Jake, what is wrong?" he growls and shoves my buzzing phone in my hand.

I look down to the caller id and see it is Aro. Jacob's warmth leaves and I turn to see him heading back to the garage. Smoke coming off of his shoulders.

"Jake!" he spins around making me freeze.

"Get the hell out of here." He growls before heading back in. 

I see a flash of red at what I understand of the situation. He thinks I am cheating on him, leading him on while I have another male. Those nitwits! I told them not to bother me during the week so as to not overwhelm him.

Those idiots are going to get it.

*Ooohh, wonder what she will do or say to those nitwits.

Comment down below on your feelings and thoughts about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*