Chapter 15

"Mi Amore, where are you? Please come out." Aro's cries startle me awake.

"Woah." The jerk of my body sent me to slide off the tree and down on the ground, shield broken revealing myself to my three worried mates.

"Crystal there you are. Stop getting us worried like that." Caius tells me helping me up.

"Sorry, dozed off." The three give me strange looks.

"Oh, I know vampires don't sleep. It is just that there has been something that has been on my mind and since then, I have been practicing using my ability in time to help the issue."

"What would that be mi amore." Aro sits next to me on my right placing his head on my shoulder.

"I have seen a few things in the future and one thing is another male to join the mate circle that we have." The kings continue to look at me bewildered.

"What do you mean my love?" Marcus kneels in front of me.

"you guys are my mates and vice versa but there is a shifter," I turn to Caius and I literally feel his blood boil."Not a werewolf that is wild and turns on a full moon, two-legged creature. The shifter can turn into a creature but it is just a giant wolf. Harmless to be exact unless you piss them off then they will shift." Caius grumbles under his breath still not feeling better.

"The shifter that I am talking about has had his heart broken by the wrong girl for him. He deserves better and I am planning on making him feel better by revealing myself so he can imprint." Aro leans back from my shoulder, Caius growls like a real animal, and Marcus' smile turns into a frown.

"No." They then run off making it the end story kind of thing.

"Pussies." I growl at them. Just because they are protective doesn't mean I should be suffocated along with their attitudes.

I head off to my chambers that Dimitri brought me to and I have stayed there for a while now. Although it isn't as bad as I thought it would be since I continue to practice turning myself human.

It takes more practice than anything I had to learn for because I am doing this on my own without a mentor to teach me what I am doing wrong. Tough but worth it if it will help Emmett and Rosalie become human to have a baby and live happily.

I groan once more leaning back on my bed out of frustration. Demetri chuckles at my misery and I glare at him. Before I can retort to his humor Jane and her brother flies in.

"Hey, Jane, Alec, what brings you two here?" I ask sitting up.

"The masters wish to show you something in the throne room and want you to join them during the trials, vampire not human." I narrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"How did they?"

"We all can smell your blood when you turn human since it keeps going on and off which is almost like an alarm ringing over in our heads." Jane looks like she has a headache.

"Sorry, I didn't realize. Kinda forgot about shielding my scent. Don't worry, now I know what to do when I do practice my powers. Thanks for telling me, Jane. Now, let us go and you will have to lead me since I don't remember the layout of this place." They run off with me at their heels.

We make it there. The twins open the door and someone's hands immediately cover my eyes. Fighting instincts take control in a tense motion. I grip both hands and flip the person over my head, making him slam onto the floor.

"Caius! Don't you ever learn?" I shout at him in exasperation.

"Hi to you love. Really got to remember never to scare you." Caius groans while getting up.

"Love, how is it you can literally make Caius look human while slamming him down on the ground?" Aro asks intrigued.

"Want me to do it to you?" I stretch my hand over to him but he backs away.

"Thought so, now what is this surprise you had me turn Caius into an old man with back problems." Marcus, the twins, and Demetri snort laughing while Caius holds his back and cracks it up straight.

"You may now look." Aro points me to enter the room.

I turn and enter the throne room. I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Same white stone walls with a lovely gold or dark gold design near the dome-like ceiling. The steps leading to four thrones. The same curta-Wait! Four thrones?!

I zoom over and see a fourth extremely different throne chair that is in between Caius and Aro. The chair is gold with red velvet cushions. Why would they change the design of my chair differently than theirs?

"Uh guys, why is this chair different than the other three?" I turn to look at them.

"It is yours mi amore. The queen deserves the best and also, you cause more attention to be attracted to you even without it. It does look good on you." Aro says placing his hands in front of him like the gentleman he is.

"Interesting." I sit down and close my eyes enjoying the sparkle dazzling moment of being in the comfiest chair in the world. A throne is now my best friend besides red wine when human.

"Who here would like to sit on a throne? I know I do, lovely chair for lovely ladies and gentlemen.

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings on this chapter.

Let the queen rein never end. Enjoy the next chapter=)*