Chapter 35

"Crystal, do you think we can leave the Cullens and go live on our own to be human?" Rosalie asks.

"That is your decision, we Volturi don't keep tabs on everyone. You guys go have fun, have the children you wish to have. Be human again also there will be a few times I will come to visit and see how you guys are doing to make sure there are no complications. that is alright with you?" I ask and they nod.

"You are welcome anytime. We will leave once Bella is gone." I nod and Rose reminded me of my next task.

"Go and have fun, Jake and I will join the party soon to get Bella to change." They nod and head off. 

"Jake, where is my second vial?" I ask once the two are gone.

"What do you mean? It isn't in your pouch?" Jake looks at the pouch and sees there is no other vial.

"No, can you go back to the plane and see if it is there. Have Jane and Alec help you. I fear for us if it was taken by a vampire." Jake nods and runs off. He shifts in the woods and runs off. That was a nice shirt and he had to tear it.

"Crystal, you alright child?" Father time stands next to me as I look out into the crowd.

"The second vial of the potion is gone. I hope it is on the plane and not in a vampire grasp." I look among the crowd trying to see who could possibly have it.

"Not to worry child, if such a vial was taken, it only turns someone human, doesn't do anything else." My worry doesn't lessen.

"Yeah, but who knows what the vampire can do. If such a vampire is an enemy they can go to the Volturi and turn the kings human and then they can die." Father time nods understanding my worry.

"Don't worry, all will be fine and you can always fix it. Also, ask your mates what they were like when they were human. If they don't remember, go back in time to see for yourself."

"But that is dangerous, if anything remotely changes, it causes chaos in the future. I really need to get that vial. Why did I wear such a small dress?" I stress but a strong and warm hug from Father time calms me down.

"Trust in your powers and you have the strength to stop time and fix what went wrong." He disappears after that. He is right, I can always fix what was changed.

"Crystal, it is not on the plane." Jake with a grey shirt comes bursting through the woods breathless.

"Okay, that means someone has taken the vial at this party." I turn to face the guests that are gathering to say bye to Bella and Edward.

"Come, let us change the girl so we can leave." I head to the house where the Cullens are gathered inside.

"What about the vial?" Jake walks by my side worried.

"It will all be fine. Let us deal with one thing at a time." He sighs and walks by my side still tense with worry.

"My queen." Carlisle greets with a grim look.

"Where is she?" Dad leads me up the stairs to his built-in office/ clinic.

Bella is laying on the bed with Edward by the chair with a worried expression. Rosalie and Emmett's heartbeats are the only sound besides the thrumming of Bella's heart. The family seems to have accepted the situation faster than their speed.

"First, I would like to ask if you all are alright with Emmett and Rosalie's change?" The family looks at me then at the two newly turned humans.

"We have accepted the choice and are happy for them," Carlisle speaks for everyone and they nod smiling. I nod glad no quarrel happened. Although the atmosphere doesn't seem very clear. Some sense of differences hangs in the air.

There might not be a fight now but I don't know what happened before I got here. Hopefully, no consequences have developed.

"Very well. Jake, stay here." Jake stayed where he is as I walk forward.

"So, Bella, since you guys are expecting to head out soon after getting 'changed' both as a vampire and your clothes, I will use my time-warping powers to speed your turning. Instead of three days, you will have experienced thirty minutes of extreme pain since the venom will be speeding through faster than normal. Got it?" I explain not really wanting to do it but it has to be done.

"Yes. I understand and can Edward stay?" She asks looking at her husband who smiles back lovingly at her.

"Yes, he may because after you are turned, I will be binding your bond to be true mates." The two snap their neck looking at me in shock.

"You can do that?" Edward breathes in surprise.

"Yep, you two deserve it after all Bells, you did save him as he saved you. such actions deserve true love to bind you fully." Edward speeds around the lounge chair and wraps his arms around my frame.

"Thank you, sis." He cries and I smile hugging him back.

"That is what big sisters do." I let him go as he sniffs his fake tears.

"Now, let us get through with the turning." I wave my hand around the room to block her screams from reaching the guests. 

I lean forward to her neck and with a flash of red passing over my irises, I sink my fangs in her neck. My venom rushes forward and goes through her form. Bella, not even two minutes being bit, screams.

Edward has Bella grip his hand as she undergoes the transformation. We hear her heartbeat beating against her chest, feeling her warmth fade as the venom sets her veins to turn cold. Skin, soft to the touch hardens like ice and becomes stone. 

Edward luckily slips his hand out before Bella can crush his fingers. After ten minutes her screams disappear as she goes into slumber. I look over to see fifteen minutes has gone through. Bella's features begin to change. 

Her dull-colored hair gains a flourishing, smooth, and healthy look. Her face thins out showing her dead corpse but soon inflates to perfect complexion, eyelashes change into her black long length. The makeup Alice placed on her enhances her features. Her figure changes to form-fitting the dress she is in.

"Twenty minutes in," Jake comments out loud.

Now it is only Emmett and Rosalie's heartbeats that we hear. Bella's lips enhance to full and healthy lips like they were stung by a bee. Just two more minutes. The fang holes heal closed as Bella's eyes open showing red irises, red as a rose.

"Welcome to eternity, Mrs. Cullen," I comment as her red eyes look around and land on me.

*So Bella is a vampire. Not for long as the unknown person will change her back.

Comment your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*