Chapter 26

Meeting with the Cullens watching the training. The wolves were in their forms huddled about behind a fallen tree log. They enjoyed, I can tell, the show of the vamps fighting.

"Crystal, my queen, would you mind?" I smirk interested.

"My queen!" my guards protest but I lift my hand waving them off.

"I will be fine." I get in my position and Jasper charges.

He is fast but I dodge swiftly to the left. Spinning to my right and throwing his head into the ground. I drop my ass on his back, pull his arms and disarm him. Crickets begin to squeak.

"That is how you do it. Simple, fast, and no hesitation." I get off of Jasper talking to my audience.

"You are a prodigy milady." Jasper grunts as Carlisle puts his arms back.

"I had a good teacher." I wink at him causing Jacob to growl.

"Sshh, you know you are mine, and I - you." He purrs leaning in my touch. his muzzle digs under my breasts and pets himself along my stomach.

"You are a child." He growls but resumes what he is doing as we watch the rest fight.

Later, Bella, Edward, Jasper, Jake, and I discuss staying out of the fight. Jacob and Bella will head up to the mountains to cover most of her scent. 

"A storm is coming and it is going to freeze the human to death." Edward churns his hands into fists angry.

"Should have I brought extra blankets or chosen a spot lower?" He asks me.

"Nah, she will live. The outcome of keeping her warm will not be admired by any of us." He looks over to where Jake and Bella come from.

He comes over to me after dropping Bella in a pile of snow. The storm came nonetheless wiser by sunset and Bella begins to freeze. Jacob with reluctance from me lays down behind her to help keep her warm. 

Edward, Jake, and I growl at the outcome. I also started an 'I told you so' at Edward which he glares at me. Morning comes by with Jacob escorting me down to the meadow.

"Protect her." Jacob orders at the guards which they nod with respect.

"Be careful. Oh, and DON'T kiss Bella if she leans in." I tell him which he nods back.

The fight soon began with both sides hitting full force. The guards and I are on a cliff watching the fight. Just as the wolves pounce out of hiding; I feel a pang of pain in my heart. That is when I see in a vision Bella pulling Jacob in for a kiss but he pushes her away growling at her. "I have an imprint, a mate. Bella, you won't get to see me for a long time for what you just did, bitch." He storms off with Bella angry she didn't get him on her side.

Jacob comes down attacking any newborns that are in his way. "Go, Jake!" I scream in my head.

The battle is finished but a stray newborn appears out of the trees. Leah attacks it but Jake dives for the rescue. I knew the outcome of the action and I will not allow my mate to get hurt. I run forward and rip the newborn to pieces before hurting my mate. Black demonic eyes gazing at everyone and my teeth lengthened and snarling. The Cullens moving to comfort but Carlisle pulling them away.

"Don't, if a mate is almost hurt, the other shall be protective and almost feral. Crystal power is strong and if feral like that, we don't move or interfere. Jake is the only one to calm her." Bella watches with a slight smirk. she is a monster.

"Carlisle, the kings, they are coming." Carlisle looks torn at the outcome. 

His daughter has turned feral that might attack the kings and the kings are coming which means they will see Bella human. He is conflicted about what to do right now. Can Crystal calm down before she acts and regrets?

*Will she attack her mates? How can Carlisle have such little faith in his daughter like that!? Geez, he is a doctor that gives hope which he has himself but he doesn't believe in his blood daughter!?

Comment on your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy and see if our vampire queen can overcome the biggest obstacle of her life.=)*