Chapter 39

Three bodies. Mass of black and red. Red?

Blood. It is everywhere. Staining the white marble. Dripping into the cellar.

Drip. Drop.

"Thank you, my dear. Now I shall be the envy of all, thanks to you." That voice. Red lingerie with a long silk cape covers the gold throne. My throne. Slim fingers holding onto the empty vial. No ounce of the blue liquid to be found.

"You shall make some more for me my dear." Long slim legs, that stretched for others to get to here, walk over. Bribed many for one soul outcome. Pleasure for power.

"Never! You killed them!" my voice screams. Why am I screaming? 

"You can tell I am very persuasive. My dear, my Daughter, you shall be my pet giving me what I want. Do you really want to fight me?" Foreign and yet familiar hands pull my chin high as I look at the blurry face.

"You will never take my crown," I growl, and with a flick of my wrist, the match alights my whole being.

"Ah!" I scream out lurching forward. 

"Ow, what did I ever do to you?" I ask the wall as I speeded over to it during my frightening dream and hit my head against it.

"Crystal! What happened?" Jake runs over to me. He grips his hands on my upper arms as I breathe and glare at the wall.

"The wall hates me," I pout. "It hurt me as I screamed from my nightmare."

"Oh, we can't have that. Come, let us get you away from that mean wall and talk, if you want, about the nightmare." He leads me away comforting me.

"There was a woman, who said I was her daughter and I think the kings were dead, human and bleeding dead." I try to recall everything but as I try to think about it the faster it leaves my memory.

"Anything else?" J asks bringing us down on the bed. His arms being the warm blanket I flung onto the floor during my scream fest.

"I...I don't remember but hopefully, it was just a dream." I lean back sighing and trying to relax.

The worries of Edward taking that vial are getting to my head and getting me all tense and giving nightmares left right and center. I try to show I cannot break but some of us really aren't as strong as we believe. I am not as strong as others believe.

"Well, you might be losing sleep but luckily you have four mates that love you very much." He kisses my head.

"I know and I love you all as well." I play with his fingers in a tired daze.

"Which is why we are going on a vacation." I look up at him in alarm.

"Are you serious?"

"We are." Marcus appears in the room with a black hoodie and with straight formal pants.

Arms wrap around my waist, a strong chest pressing along my spine. Cold hands slid under my Pj pants and draw circles earning some giggles. I look over to Aro who is drawing on my ankle and Caius who is spooning me from behind.

"You have always been working and so we would want you to relax and take a break. The world won't be coming to an end if we take a little vacation. No?" Aro asks quirking his eyebrows at me, daring me to object.

"Come to think of it, I have never endured a vacation before." 'Whats' chorused throughout the room.

"Well, I have always been training to control my powers, and other times when I am not training I am looking over the entire vampire world. Never been able to relax so much or have a 'vacation' with anyone. The Cullens were dealing with their school and jobs, Father time is father time, and I never had friends besides you J but still, you were at school as well. So yeah, never had the time to relax."

"Well, then this will be the best vacation you will have in all the years you have lived." Caius jumps up with determination in his eyes.

Without my knowledge, the kings only planned for this vacation because they agreed to ask me a very important question. During the time of me changing Bella, the three kings were planning the vacation already. when Jacob returned and I went to bed, the kings informed him of the plan and he agreed.

~~~~~~~~

"We are here." I open my eyes only to see nothing but black.

"Uh, are we because I can't see anything?" I asked reaching out to at least feel something then seeing.

"Relax love, we may be here but it is not time yet for you to see just yet." Aro's voice whispers in my right ear as he holds onto my waist. Marcus' hand's grip mine that is still in the air. The kings lead me down the plane.

I hear the waves crashing, the smell of saltwater fills me with the euphoria I always loved to experience. Birds chirp and the wind blows softly through the air. If I wanted, I would use my powers to see what the kings planned but for once I didn't want to use my powers.

Want to experience everything as human as possible. We walk along a wooden path as I can hear and feel the weight. the leaves sing in the rustling wind. Aro and Marcus guide me along where we are headed.

"Uh is Jake and Caius around at least?" My stomach twists at the thought of them not being around.

"We are here, love. Relax." Caius calls in front of me.

"Where are we and how long till I can see your faces?" I whine and lean my weight down in a depressed feeling. Losing patience and getting agitated with the wait.

"Almost, just up these stairs." my mind goes for a roller coaster.

"How many?!" I shriek in alarm.

"Calm down. Only about fifteen or so. Trust us, mia cara." Marcus responds next to my question.

"Guys, I am seriously not liking this." I whimper because I never spent so much in the dark like this. the suspense is killing me.

"Here." After walking up the steps that I counted was thirty. Not fifteen, THIRTY! Thye make me enter someplace and soon their grip leaves me.

"Guys!? GUYS!?"

*Oh my god, did they leave her there alone!? What do you think? where do you think she is?

Comment and enjoy!=)*