Chapter 6

During the weeks, Bella and Edward got to be the popular romantic couple of the school. I on the other hand got a full-time job as a teacher for creative writing. The school needed an extracurricular and they found most students liked writing and so appointed me as the teacher in the class.

Today, i have the students writing romantic scenes. Including dialogue, actions, the setting, etc. The week was filled with many scenes and short stories which all were very creative. I plan on doing a creative writing contest at the end of the week to spice things up.

The alarm clock on my desk rang in the classroom letting everyone know it is time to head out. 

"Alright, everyone please hand in your papers and I shall hold onto them until next week. Posting on who the winner of the writing contest will be in the halls on Monday. See you then." Piles of papers made it on the desk and everyone wished me a good day.

"Hey Crystal, or should we call you Miss crystal?" Emmett walks into the class as I gather the sheets in my bag.

"Very funny Emmett. Shouldn't you be outside or at home?" I ask him. I close my desk drawers with a key I made and installed with my new classroom.

"Well, you are a teacher even though you are far too young to be one." Emmett leaned on the doorframe.

"And yet I am much older than you in vampire years and can pull off the look better than you. Now, come along. Can't keep everyone waiting." Emmett followed behind me and we head out of the school.

All the students are talking and hanging out ready to head home. It is getting into that Fall season of cold. Ice gathering on the floor and can be a pain in the ass. I should know, fell on my ass three times this morning to get here.

"Hey Edwardo, how are you? Better control that strength. Don't want to fix the dent in front of all these students." Edward lets go of his car hood.

His gaze falls on something behind me. I turn and see a dashing Quilete male with long brown hair, tanned skin, and a black shirt with a jacket hugging Bella. Hm, must be old friends with the side attraction of Edward becoming jealous.

"Go on and stop drooling. Bella is friends with him and that is all. Now, I have to walk home so see you soon and behave." I point my right finger at him and he nods, gazes frozen on the two.

I begin my walk off to the woods. I don't bother running with my vampire speed because I don't feel like it. I want to enjoy this weather in all its glory. During my walk, I hear a motorcycle speeding close.

"Hey, miss." I turn my head and see the Quileute male on his black motorcycle stopping in the back of me.

"Hello." Hmm, wonder what he wants.

"Are you alright? Do you need a ride home?" He offers with worry in his eyes.

"Hm, oh, no, need. My home is close by anyway. I always walk home." He nods with understanding. 

I shift my gaze away wondering when he is going to drive off.

"Um, perhaps you want a lift the remaining way?" I raise my eyebrows at the offer.

"Oh, no thanks I am good." I begin to walk away trying to shove the feeling 'I am not interested' to the kid.

"Very well." He drives off and I involuntary sigh.

I walk a few more steps before stopping once more. I look around to make sure there is nobody and I jet off. The kid made me lose the calm emotions I was trying to experience. I jump on logs and enjoy the wind in my hair.

"Ah." I duck under the timeline that appeared two inches to smacking me in the face.

"Damn it, what now?" I look at the brown line.

"Brown?" I tap the circle and see it is the Quileute male who drove off.

"Hm, must be some supernatural creature if his timeline is brown." I tap at the indents and am surprised to see his life.

Jacob Ephram Black. A Quileute pureblood werewolf shifter. Age 16- Wait! Werewolf Shifter! Those things are real?! Geez, where have I been in the last century? Oh, wait, I was in Europe. The shifter is in love with Bella, can't see why? The girl is as dull as sandpaper.

He is an alpha born and will shift when...Oh no. This is not good at all. Edward is planning on breaking up with Bella! Hopefully, that doesn't happen.

Ring...Ring... My phone calls out into the woods. I pull it out and answer the call. I look more into this male future as Dad's voice speaks through the speaker.

"Crystal...Where are you? We expected you to be the first here at the house."

"I am in the woods and taking a nice stroll. Be there soon to not let your pants get in a twist." I hang up before Carlisle can respond.

I rush off and make it in two minutes. Can be a record if I can keep track of it. Nah, too lazy to do so. 

"Hey, guys, what is up?"

"We are going to play baseball tomorrow and Bella is joining us." I had to ask.