Chapter 16

Crystal sits on the throne that is in between Cauis and Aro. Her gold and red cushioned throne shining against the dark wood of the king's thrones. Aro insisted they have a different kind of throne for the queen.

Demetri and Felix come in holding a rogue. A male of thirty and feral red eyes gaze at the queen with sexual rape thoughts running rapidly. He does not care if she is the mate to the kings, she can easily be a fun night for him.

"Thomas Everleen, you have been brought charged with several serial killings and exposure to twenty humans. By law, you are to be ripped and burned." Crystal calls out looking at the male who ogles her.

"Bitch." The three kings growl and snarl at the male.

"Hm, looking at your lifeline past you have been under the mental rough influence by your drunk father. Tortured as to which you torture your own victims. Now as a vampire, you torture some more, pleasuring to max capacity and feeding ferally." Crystal states with all the bad things he has done.

"I would have done the same to you. In fact..." the next actions shock everyone except for the queen.

The vampire slips through the guard's grasp like a ghost and runs to the queen. He intends on raping her before the kings kill him. He has the strength in his speed to do that. A million dirty thoughts run amuck in his mind.

Crystal blue eyes shine gold as a portal appears in front of her and the vampire enters. She opens another that faces the wall. The vampire speed being strong and fast almost like the flash encourages the vampire to move from the portal and slam into the wall. Teleportation with portals comes in handy when defending others or yourself.

Stunned, the vampire lays there. He did not know she has powers. Why didn't he know that!?

"Demetri, bring him to me," The said guard does as his queen commands.

"Wishing to have fun." Thomas cracks the queen a sickening grin looking up at the girl.

Crystal leans over, reaches her hand out, and pushes one finger on his chest. Like a ripple in the water, his clothes and skin crack and turn to grey coal. The body decomposes and turns to a pile of ash without Thomas's screams.

Crystal leans back on her chair and rests her head back. She hates having to do that but hearing screams is not in her interest today. She has another issue to deal with in her mind and these rogues she eradicates are stopping her from figuring her problems out.

"Mi Amore, you alright?" Aro asks concerned for his mate.

"Yeah, just have things on my mind that are very troublesome. No solution has yet presented itself. Which drives me nuts." Crystal remains vague to her mates. Not wanting their input just yet.

"Perhaps we can be of help?" Caius suggests wanting to please the woman that has evaded the kings for so long because of her restrictive time manipulation rules.

"The issue has yet need to be discussed with you three yet. Only when needed shall I ask for advice but for now, let this big girl figure it out." Crystal stands from her throne and walks to her room.

Her personal guards walk behind her. Leaving the three kings to feel multiple emotions and millions of thoughts to run through their heads. It has been only three weeks after the Cullen fiasco and the kings thought their mate was happy.

"Should we do something?" Caius asks unsure if there is something that needs to be done.

"There is nothing to do but be supportive of our mate's decision. When she is ready she will come to us for advice like she said." Marcus stands up himself calming his brothers and himself knowing the young vampire has vast knowledge that she can easily solve what she has as a problem.

"Still, maybe the problem is about someone or something somewhere which we may be able to help her get or save or bring." Aro is the next to speak. His mind is abuzz like his brothers trying to figure out the maze his mate is in.

"When she is ready to tell, we will be here for her like we will always be," Marcus says in a final tone before heading to the library.

All the while Crystal is trying to figure out what the consequences be or leeway to giving Rosalie what she has desired so long. It is no surprise Crystal's powers are beyond any vampire has and yet because of the time rules Father time set, she must make sure none are broken along with the rules of children for the vampire world.

Another thing to consider is her mate's view on this issue. Aro could easily see into her thoughts but she hasn't allowed him that or else he might turn into a crazy, glazed-eyed vampire. Her mind having so many things and connections to past, present, and future buzzing and swirling in her mind never settling into containers she can file for is dangerous for a mind reader like Edward or Aro.

That is why she keeps a time block along the walls of her skull to keep any mind reader from suffering her spinning powerful mind. Time is a tricky thing as she tells everyone. It is not a power to take in lightly which is why Father Time gave it to her. 

She can easily rifle through these things like the flash flipping through pages of a book and still write another summarized book about the said book he read. That is how crazy her mind power is. And to add to that, she has multiple photos in her mind floating and spinning like a tornado of the places she can teleport.

All the millions of millions of addresses from past, present, and future in her mind spinning with her time manipulation tasks, rules, limits, and whatnot. It can make Aro turn into a mental paralysis patient in the deepest and darkest cell in Azkaban for lunatics and dangerous criminals.

No, if she wants Aro to know what she thinks. She will say it and not let him into her spinning mind.

*Oh my, even my head is spinning from all that. How can she be sane though with all that power?

Comment your thoughts and feelings on this chapter.

Enjoy the rest of the story. =)*