Chapter 18

Forks. Known for its vast rainy days and famous bear attacks which in reality are shifters. The jet lands and I get out with the four guards. We walk to the forest easily and when nobody is looking we rush off.

We stop a few miles away that is near the treaty and the territories of the Cullens and Quilettes. I turn to look at the guards clasping my hands together.

"Alright, you four cannot hunt in the area, must head elsewhere to do so. If you do, tell me so I don't freak out and I know what to tell my mates if they call me." Dimitri raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yes, I know they slipped their number in my phone. I can see past, present, and future. Anyway, during the time we are here, only I get to go on the shifter territory unless I get permission from the alpha that you guys to come but that will unlikely." They each nod with many thoughts in their heads with fear and doubt.

"Furthermore, we will head to the Cullens first so I can see my family. You stay outside. Got it." I point my right index finger at them, serious about all of this.

"Yes, good. Now, let us go and unless Carlisle invites you in, you stay outside." We rush off once the four nod again.

We run a few miles to get to my old home. We stop and see Alice getting a vision I believe for us. She explains we are coming. Everyone tenses which I deadpan. Really!? Am I that scary? Better get the conversation and intro over with.

I zoom up the stairs and knock three times, pause then two other nocks. Carlisle comes to open the door not expecting me to already be there. I smile and he smiles back bringing me in a hug.

"Hey dad, may I come in?" He nods but his eyes lookout in the woods.

"Four guards, unless you permit it, they shall stay outside." I pat his chest entering with a perky step. Alice fairy's perky personality is getting to me.

"Crystal!" Esme comes over giving me her mother hugs which I admire and always welcome.

"What brings you here?" She asks unsure of my presence.

"Come for some matters that are involving the imprinting thing with the shifters but I won't bore you with that. Don't worry Edwardo, Bella hasn't graduated yet so no need to hide her." Edward pulls Bella from behind him.

"Hey Bella, how are you?" she nods uneasy.

"Wonderful, anyway. Came to see you all and how things have been. Oh and is Victoria still after Bella?" I ask sitting on the couch which Rosalie and Emmett come to sit next to me.

"We aren't sure. Alice hasn't seen her make any decisions." Edward says.

"Hm, maybe check for blind spots. Anything else I should know about during the week I shall be here. Giving my shifter time to get used to me since well...I am a vampire." Their tense shoulders relax and tighten with every word I say.

"Okay guys, what is this? Relax, there is no need to turn chicken. I am still me without my three big cats curling around me twenty-four seven." Emmett and a few other members laugh.

"What? They act like cats, I bet Bella Edward purrs from time to time." 

"He actually does." Edward glares at his blood singer.

"Haha, yeah I bet." We continue to talk and have family moments.

Later, Edward takes Bella back home while I stand up ready to head to Jake's house. Everyone tenses at the movement. 

"Chill, just going to head to the reserve. Better get the show on the road. Oh and if you want or not you can invite my four-guard in and try to be friends. We will be here a week, so better get the tension out of the room now before you suffocate the lot of us." I head out the door with the family coming out with me.

"Good luck," Dad calls to me and I nod.

"Yeah, will need it. Rosalie, Alice, Jane how do I look?" I ask as my four guards appear.

"Lovely."

"Beautiful."

"Like a queen." I smile brightly at Rosalie's comment.

"Oh and Rosalie, Emmett, when I get back. We need to talk." I head off leaving them confused and anxious.

"Be safe my Queen." Alec burst out with anxiety written on his face as we come to the border.

"I will and besides, I got powers of time and teleportation. If things get ugly, I leave and appear back here or at the Cullen house. Be good and behave." I give them each a warning stern look before I walk through the calm river and onto the Quileute tribe territory.

I know this will not be easy and no, I don't have a death wish so I use my powers to turn me human once more. I make it to Jakes's home and see him working on his Rabbit. I admire his muscles rippling as he works and the way his black shirt clings to him like second skin through his sweat.

I lick back the drool and head to greet Billy. I knock as I did with my family. Everyone knows it is me at the door from my knocking pattern. I hear Jake stop twisting a bolt upon hearing my familiar knock.

Billy comes soon rolling and opens the door. He smiles as I smile as well.

"Hello, Billy, lovely to see you again," I say with my voice soft and slow.

"Hello Crystal, long time no see." 

"Yeah, been busy with things. Mind if I come in or are you busy? If you are that is fine, I can come another day..." I turn to leave not wanting to step on anyone's toes.

"No, No, do come in. Long-time friends are always welcome." I smile and head inside. 

You see years ago before Carlisle and Esme came to forks, I came to meet with Billy and the Quilettes. I was human so that was a good thing, they find me no threat. They also told me their secret courtesy of Billy.

"So how is your family? The Cullens?" I bite my lip afraid of how he feels about the vampire fam.

"They are fine. I am sure you heard about Bella and Edward." Billy nods.

"Yeah, Jake fills me in with his bad moods of how she can pick the leach over him." I snort and laugh. Typical Jacob.

"Jake he is..." Billy nods once more.

"Yeah in the garage working on his Rabbit but now he is coming in." The front door opens and closes with heavy footsteps entering.

"Hey dad, Crystal..." Our eyes meet and he trails off freezing. He imprinted on me.

*Ooohhh, what will be Jacob's reaction to finding out she is a vampire? I am on the edge of my seat for this.

Comment down below on your feelings and thoughts on this chapter.

Love you all my lovely readers and followers and viewers. Enjoy=)*