Chapter 46

3rd person

The three kings stay standing on the shore, watching the waves lapse and breeze ruffle their long hair. The sadness they feel about their mate not trusting them hurts and they really wish it wasn't so.

"Argh, I want her back!" The black and brown-haired vampire kings glance over to the blonde brother who is pacing in anger. They too wish to do the same.

"She chose to leave and I do not know if she will ever come back." Marcus has resumed the depressed stage of his vampire life. another mate went from his grasp.

"As much as I detest not being trusted, I too wish her here. It is truly an amazing gift that a mate can grant." Aro looks at his brothers. "A complete soul altogether, even with the werewolf Jacob. Crystal belongs with us and I wished she would see how much we love her. If only, she would allow herself to be at her weakest point and give us the chance to comfort her."

The three kings simultaneously sigh in longing for their mate that connects them all. What the kings didn't notice is Crystal appeared in the woods watching them. Her shield is up to hide and see if they miss her as she misses them.

She drops on the sandy floor with a peach dress that has a strip on her left leg up to her thigh. Her hair loses and blowing to her right. With light footsteps, her bare feet walk along the soft sand and stand to Aro's right.

"Then give me the chance to trust you slowly." Three heads whipped over to her. Crystal doesn't look at them but only at the horizon.

"I was able to trust Jacob with his decisions in being with the Cullens and so, I will trust you three. It will take a bit of time since I was always dependent on myself and never even trust me so it is hard to trust others." Crystal looks over to her mates with a sad and guilty expression. "You trust me and so I will try in doing so, besides, in marriage, it is a team thing as I hear. I to you and you to me, share, love, comfort, and all that."

The three kings listen as their mate in her settle words apologizes for what she has done and is showing she can give them and her a chance in trusting one another. She already trusted them when they led her blindfolded to the house, a test or, in better words, a leap of faith.

"Seems you have trusted us the moment you stepped foot on this land. You trusted us when you were blind in leading you through and you trusted Jacob when the situation became scary. You are already trusting us and we are so happy you are able to do so. We love you mi amore." Aro says wrapping an arm around Crystal's shoulders.

"Thank you." The two other kings didn't waste any time in wrapping her in a hug missing her for the half an hour she was gone.

"You forgive me?" Crystal says surprised they forgive so easily.

"You are our mate, what relationship doesn't involve a bit of drama." Caius sasses which earn a soft nudge.

"Aro," he hums toward his mate. "If you want, we can slowly allow you to see my memories. I think I can control my own mind in order for everything not to come all at once."

"You want to?" Aro narrows his eyebrows in question.

"You are my mate and you do deserve some insight in my mind, and if we do the process slowly that bit and bit enter through, then it will be fine." Crystal stutters slightly nervous.

"As long as you are comfortable with it. It was also my fault for being a bit mad, nobody has ever kept so much from me and it became a bit of a spiral of uncontrol." Aro explains his reasons.

"I understand. Come let us go back in the house to talk so more." The four head back into the woods and into the lovely house.

A few hours later...