Chapter 4

When Crystal arrived at the Cullens' home, she sees the two siblings. Alice and her mate Jasper. Carlisle is talking to them about Crystal's powers and story. Alice looks very nervous and Jasper looks like he swallowed something bad.

"She is here." Alice turns her head to look at Crystal.

"How did you know?" Crystal teleports on the sofa sitting next to her father.

"I can see the future." Alice keeps jumping on the seat. Crystal doesn't know if it is excitement or nervousness.

"Wow, quite a strong gift. And as I saw in your lifelines Jasper you can sense and control emotions." Crystal gestures with her hand to the boy whose eyes are black but turn slowly a lighter color.

"Yes ma'am." the texas accent comforting Crystal's senses.

"Love the accent. Sound good on you." the four laugh at the joke.

"Well, welcome to the Cullen household and the coven. Have you met with the others?" She looks at her father for a moment.

"Yes, and I love Rosalie's fashion taste." Crystal knew Alice and Rosalie would hit it off immediately as the two loved shopping. it is the girls in them that make it so. Crystal is much more into sculpting given her woodworking job.

"Anyway, I will let you two get settled as I have work." Alice looks at the girl who is younger than her but is older in years.

"What work are you doing?" Alice out of curiosity asks.

"Besides using and practicing my powers of time and teleportation. I am a famous woodcarver. Sending multiple carvings abroad and to other places. I do this easily with my ability and vampire speed. Cool huh?" She teleports away to her home in the forest where Father time trained her when she was eight.

Crystal spends the next few years meeting vampires, keeping the Volturi from finding out about her and her training. Seldom and depressing life as Crystal finds nothing interesting anymore. Her siblings do tell her tales of school but it becomes a bore as she cares little for that kind of learning.

She soon learns all the world can teach her and becomes a fluent speaker in all languages even those long lost. thanks to her time manipulation into the past and uncovering secrets never brought to light, she became a master of all things.

"Crystal, dear, you alright?" Esme asks as Crystal carves the eyes out of the wood she is sculpting.

"Yeah, just getting bored of the regular things you know. Went through the past, learned all the things nobody would be able to learn, and still find me stuck in a boring state. Hanged out with all vampires that know of me except for the Volturi. I'm bored." Crystal groans to her stepmother.

"Well, teaching something to others can help. For example, be an art teacher or writer or something. There may be things you learned but things you haven't taught." Esme brightens a lightbulb in her head.

"Hm, the way you mention that...Emmett has been failing school and barely learning anything. Think it is time to shove some knowledge in that guy's brain." Esme chuckles with her daughter.

"There you go." Crystal smiles and goes to the school filling in as a tutor first then a replacement for a sick teacher.

Crystal p.o.v.

So, here I am as a sub in science class. I am writing down my name on the board as students come in. Edward is taking a deep breath of air which I sense is not good. I turn to him and he has his hand covering his mouth.

"Um excuse me." I turn my head the other way to see a girl with long brown hair, pale skin, and an interesting blood smell. 

"Hi, I am subbing for this class but I can fill out your form. What is your name?" I ask walking over to her.

Our finger brush and a timeline immediately hit my side. I don't feel any pain so as to not grunt but still, the timelines can simply appear at my side. Not jabbing in my side. I hate when they do that, appearing and hitting me like a wake-up call. I sign the form as I look over the timeline in the corner of my eye. 

Isabella Marie Swan, the new girl at school and the first indent is flying toward Edward. Great, blood singer meaning Edward is straining himself. I tell the girl to take a seat as we will begin momentarily. She sits next to Edward who still covers his nose and mouth.

During the lesson, I see Edward straining to control himself so I stopped what I was doing to address him. His eyes are black and with his covering his mouth from time to time I can tell his fangs are sprouting.

"Mr. Cullen, I remember you informed me earlier that your father wanted to check up on your nose bleeds. I presume from the way you are holding your nose, it will be arriving soon. As much as I would like you to learn the lesson, I cannot permit you to bleed all over the desk. You are dismissed for the day." Edward nods packing his things and walking off but not before I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"She is your blood singer. Once outside and far from the school go hunt and feed. I will text Carlisle to check on you or let Esme help control that thirst of yours. Got it." He nods and walks off trying not to attack anyone.

"Now, let us resume...Mrs. Collin if you please answer questions 2, 4, and 6 for me please." I addressed the rest of the class.

During the time the students are answering questions for the remaining class time I texted Carlisle about Edward finding his blood singer and having Esme find him on the hunt to keep him from going feral.

"A heads up would have worked, sweetheart." he texts back.

"Yeah well Isabella Swan just arrived in class and I only got a lovely Jab of her timeline when she entered the class so yeah it wasn't so easy to know ahead of time." I texted back and then began correcting the questions and answers from students.

"Alright everyone that is the bell.  Get your asses gone out of here as you please." they scurry off with a few who chuckle at my attitude. Hey, I am and was young once just like them.

I finish my work and head back home. I don't necessarily drive, never took interest in ditting in a metal machine when I have my powers and speed. So, yeah other may like driving lazily in their car but not me.

"Hey guys, how is it going?" my gaze moves forward to the kitchen.