Chapter 29

I giggle in the water. They cried like girls but they surely wouldn't believe I would kill myself like that. I curl in the water and gaze up through the water and see what they do. They seem to be discussing with each other.

Marcus p.o.v

"Why would she do that?" Aro screams at us.

"You do know Aro she can swim," I comment calmly about this situation.

"Still! If she was human she would drown herself." Aro continues to cry.

"Well, if you are concerned then go after her," Jacob comments at him.

"Why don't you do it?" Caius asks in defense.

"Why me, don't you vampires swim?" He asks with his arms spread at his side.

"We can but still one of us can save her but I don't want you guys to be jealous." Caius reasons with Aro looking at the water.

As the primadonnas argue and decide who goes to save her; I head down the cliff slightly. I take off my cloak, shirt, and pants with my shoes and socks. Three steps forward and my arms meeting at a point in front breaking through the liquid.

I swim over to Crystal as she smiles at me. I smile back at my love. Her dirty blonde hair floating in the dark water around her. Her eyes shine through the water almost giving her that supernatural look. The black shirt floats but doesn't show her bra which is a downer. 

I am not complaining about it though. There is lots of time to see her undergarments or even better, her nakedness. Her pants stay close to her skin but it is a dampened with the water. She is an angel, the angel of eternity.

Crystal p.o.v.

After waiting a while Marcus jumps in the water coming to save me.  I think playing the damsel will help from my vampire king in his shining underwear armor will be a great way to end the foreplay.

I spread one of my arms to the side, my curled legs loosen and layout in the waters, and I lift my right hand to my forehead. Knuckles touching my forehead I close my eyes and fake my exaggeration.

Two arms wrap around my waist and soft lips clamp on my own. unneeded air flows into my lungs and I open my eyes. Marcus smiles and brings us to shore. He moves one of his arms to under my knees and the other is on the crook of my back.

He walks out of the water with my head laying back. I gasp and lift my head continuing to play the part. The three other males join us in worry.

"Oh thank you, good sir, you saved me. I don't even know your name." I play my part well.

"It is Marcus Volturi and you are welcome."

"Well Marcus, you shall receive a greater prize than gold." I pull him for another kiss.

"Marcus! You traitor!" Caius cries at the male I kiss.

"Haha, alright enough of the foreplay boys. Now, onto the real question. Jake, will you come with us to Volterra or do you wish to stay here with your pack?" I ask getting into knowing his answer.

"I go where my imprint goes, so I guess I am heading to Italy. Besides, like to see what is so scary about you three." We all laugh.

"Yay, ditch the Cullens and pathetic human and onto paradise." I wave my arms as I cry out.

My mates and I laugh at my comment. Italy here we come and a new and better future is ready to be explored.

*Aw, Jake is leaving Forks. Hope he likes spaghetti.

Comment on what your thoughts and feelings are about this chapter.

Enjoy!*