Chapter 21

I open my eyes as a huge black wolf walks further into the area. He looks over to Jacob and they seem to be talking telepathically. I stay out of the conversation as to not be rude to the pack or to my mate.

"Crystal, do you have to go back to the Cullens?" Jacob asks turning to face me.

"hm." I look at him and then my guards pop into my head. "Yeah, need to deal with some things. You can come too if you wish." The extra wolves head back into the forest along with the black wolf which I see is Sam Uley. A big boss who isn't of alpha blood but acts pretty snooty.

"I will meet you early in the morning since it is now late at night." I nod and he heads off back into his house leaving me in the middle of the field.

"Time to jet." I run off back to the Cullens, hoping over the treaty river as I like to call it, and land back on the soil running in a few minutes to the Cullens.

"My queen, so glad you are safe. Are you alright?" Jane fusses over me as I make it inside the house.

"I am fine and glad that is over with. Jake accept me and I. Am. So. Happy!" I squeal at the end as I finally have the chance the practice my skills and have my soul complete.

"That is so cool," Dimitri comments happy for me. I smile at them.

"Who Jake?" Bella walks into the living room with Edward behind her.

The four guards lose their grins when she enters but I place my hand on their shoulders, stopping them from killing her. Only I can do that.

"That is none of your concern Isabella. I should be asking what you are doing here?" She bites her lip and shifts on the back of her heels.

I roll my eyes and look into Bella's timeline. Hm, she was thinking of convincing the guards to ditch me for her. I look over to Edward and he looks like he is extremely tired.

"Edward may I have a word. EMMETT!" The big buff guy came in a flash.

"Yes sis." he bows his head with a grin.

"Stay here and keep my guards company. Stop anyone or anything if trouble should arise with my guards and this human." I glare at Bella who looks at me confused.

"Got it. Felix, my man." Emmett and Felix do a bro handshake and seem to be getting along.

"Edward." We both ran out of the house and far so nobody is to hear.

"Mind telling me why Bella was there or should I say what I saw on her timeline," I ask the boy who begins to pace thinking of things.

"Bella thinks you are weak and pathetic. That you are no queen but a whore who wants to be in power by getting into the king's pants. She doubts you have abilities at all since she hasn't seen anything she can see or sense."

"Is that why she was going to go and convince my guards to change sides and go against me?" Edward nods ashamed.

"My mates won't like this at all but she is human so she can't have a major influence on any of us. She is just a bitch in heat for you Edward and thinks she is better than the lot of us who are older and stronger than her. No offense." 

"No offense taken. I understand and judging by everything that has come so far through the past, I believe you over her." I raise my eyebrows in disbelief.

"You are taking my side over this? Why? I thought you would fight over me about this." Edward nods still hands in his pocket.

"I learned from Volterra that if we do massive decisions like the one I did then consequences would follow along with you getting angry and turning us into dust." My face relaxes into a frown.

"Edward, are you afraid of me?" He doesn't look me in the eyes.

"My God, you think I am going to hurt you if you don't follow me." I shake my head looking away. "Edward, I don't want you guys to fear me. Make your decisions, make mistakes and learn from them but I don't use my powers to make people afraid." 

Is this really how I am seen with my powers or without? A monster. Scarier than anything they have seen or experienced? I knew they were hesitant around me but if my sheer presence scares them then that is just....sad.

"Let us go back and see if the whole family feels this way." We run back to the house and see a disturbing display.

"Isabella Swan get off of them now!" I roar at the girl who is currently clinging onto Dimitri and Felix. She has unbuttoned her blouse and messed her hair up.

"You don't control me!" Before I can attack her, Edward grips Bella's throat and pins her on the sofa.

"What is your game?" He growls at her.

"Edward, she is a simple whore, she is no Queen." She struggles against Edward's grasp.

"How about we take this somewhere else." I send an image of Edward running through one of my portals and he nods.

He runs with Bella still in his grasp and I open the portal which Bella's eyes widen. We enter and exit with Edward stopping at the cliff making Bella hang on the edge in the air. She grips Edward's forearm in fear.

"Believe me now sweetheart? or maybe you want me to age you into an old lady or turn you into an animal." Edward brings Bella back on the ground but keeps her in his tight grasp.

I tap Bella's chest making her age into an old lady. A shiver runs through her before she returns human. I wave my hand over her front and she turns into a small runt cat. She returns back human and Edward drops her on the floor.

"Believe me now or should I keep you permanently into an animal where the Cullens can feed on your blood?" She gasps and shakes her head crying silent tears.

"Just as I thought. I don't use my powers to scare anyone but if it is needed I will use it with no hesitancy." I grab the two and transport them back to the house.

I look and see all-male guards are withering on the floor. I smile and place a hand on Jane to stop her. She lets off her spell and the three go down on the ground in pain.

"My queen." she bows her head and I give her a squeeze on the shoulder before turning to see Bella on the ground.

"Cullens! Family meeting Now!" All the Cullens arrive and are sitting around me.

*Ooohhh wonder what they will discuss?

Comment on your thoughts and feelings on this chapter.

Enjoy=)*