Chapter 24

"Aro, before you speak. this better be that an attack is happening or you are really dying."

"We wanted to check on you mia cara. The guards informed us that you have been off with the male whom we don't know who it is yet. Do tell us how it is going!" He tells me and I growl.

I look back to see Jake looking at me with sorrow-filled eyes along with angry betrayal. I mouth 'I'm sorry.' I turn to head off but I stay because I plan on solving this problem. I keep my gaze on Jake as I speak.

"Well considering I haven't told him about the whole situation yet seems like it going bad! I specifically told you, idiots, to not call me unless you are dying or something extreme is happening which I bet you can handle without me." I shout at him getting all the feeling of hot rage at them.

"Mia Cara." Caius is whimpering on the other end.

"Look, I am sorry but right now you are making him think I am cheating on him since he doesn't know about the issue of why I am here. It is only the beginning of the week. I only got him used to me and now you blow this whole thing up by one phone call. We have eternity to talk but this week was vitally important in order to gain his trust." They whimper like the feline cats they are.

Jake stays where he is. Curiosity and confusion have replaced sorrow and anger. Good, he will listen to my explanation.

"Now, I have extra work to do and it might not even work because he will doubt everything wondering if I am telling the truth or not. Geez, you guys really messed up this time. Call me again during this week or even extra days I might need to take to help weave this relationship back together again and I will send Jane back there to keep you tortured for a week."

"But.." the three of them protest.

"No but or ifs about it. This is what it is and if you have any respect for me, you will do as I ask, and no more protesting. Oh and another thing, get rid of those wives you have or I will turn them to stone if they try to attack me." I end the call and sigh.

Jake comes over to me but keeps his stoic face like before. He really is good in hiding his emotions. Tears are in his eyes but he holds them back stayig strong.

"Explain to me everything," he growls at me.

"The reason as to why I am here is what I have said before. The one thing I didn't want to tell you to not overwhelm you or myself is that the three vampire kings found their imprint or mate as they call it, in me as well." he shows confusion in his eyes.

"You see like you there were some forces that had to push time for me to meet the three kings which have one mate which is me. I spent time there since I have no longer any link to the Cullens but I came back for you Jake." he tilts his head still confused but I see he is beginning to understand.

"When Bella rejected you for Edward in the woods and you reminded him that no Cullen can bite a human...I saw you heartbroken. You were only looking for love and you also got heartbroken seeing Bella isn't your imprint. I wanted to fix the pain that she caused. I wanted to give you a happier life than you following after her when she would keep rejecting you." His tense form relaxes with the tears falling down his face.

"Jake, I...I really am sorry for this turning out like this. I knew this would all overwhelm you but forces like my other mates had to force time again. Why can't people just stick to what is told to them?" I plead and stress thinking this might bring consequences to the actions of my mates.

"I am so sorry. Geez, I told the three of them to not bother me to not overwhelm you or make you think I am cheating on you or betraying you, or even worse, using you. Jacob, I would never do that to you." I weep at him because I really don't want him to reject me or leave because of crazy thoughts that aren't true. I turn away not wanting to be seen anymore as someone who hurts others.

What I don't believe are the two arms that wrap around me and soft lips pressing on my left shoulder. I keep my eyes closed not wanting to believe it but the warmth is real. i use my powers to make me human in order to feel all of this is a real human-to-human embrace.

It is all worth it. His warmth grows hotter but comfy. heartbeats flowing together and peace fill my soul. I really love this moment and I love this guy. Yes, that is it. I love Jacob Ephram Black.

"You could have told me in the beginning, you wouldn't overwhelm me." He mumbles against my skin.

"The future holds many doors and responses to every action and the words I convey. Didn't want it to turn out bad so I tread carefully with everything." I whisper to him leaning my head on his.

"I am a shifter, we don't get bleed so easily." We share a chuckle and enjoy each other embrace.

"So stil up for the movie?" He pulls away and asks with a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah." I breathe out happy things worked otu in the end.

We head off into the woods and the evening was filled with bliss.

*Aw, they made up. Sniff*Sniff* how emotional. I love it.

Who else loved this chapter. comment down below on your feelings and thoughts about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*