Chapter 25

After the movie and laughs, we currently are walking in the woods. We are near the border before I sense something. I freeze and stay quiet for a moment trying to gain the direction the intruder went.

"What is it?" Jacob asks getting tense beside me.

"An intruder crossed and entered the Cullens territory. Guards!" The four appear immediately startling Jake.

"My queen, what is it?" Felix asks concerned.

"There is an intruder on the Cullens land, did you not sense it?" I ask wondering how they moved so fast to not get caught.

"No, we were at the Cullens. Why, are you hurt?" Alec asks next.

"Dimitri head to the Cullens and alert them to go search for it." Dimitri nods running off.

"You three, since you are here, I would like you to meet why we are here for. Jane, alec, and Felix meet Jacob Black. He is part of the mate circle with the kings except in their culture it is called an imprint." I look at Jake as he seems so conflicted about whether to protect me, attack, or relax.

"Jake these are three of my guards. Dimitri is the one who ran off." He nods still tense and unsure what to really say.

"Ah, so you are the one who the queen was pacing for." Felix is the first to break the silence.

"Felix I did not pace."

"Really?" he smirked at me which I glared.

"I wasn't pacing about him it was about something else." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Really, are you sure about that?" Alec is the next to tease.

"Hahaha, very funny. Good to know my life is so amusing to you two." we all laugh even Jane.

"Well, it is nice to meet you, Jacob Black." The three bow their heads and Jake does so relaxingly.

"My queen, you should hear this." Dimitri comes back and runs off toward the Cullens.

"Come on, Jake. You are invited to cross into Cullen territory since I am a true blood Cullen." I tug him in the river and cross.

We run off and make it to the house. Party lights are shining and I hear the music blasting within. What is going on? We move to the side of the house where everyone is.

"Uh what is with the light show?" I ask them.

"Jake! What are you doing here?" Bella asks.

"I am here with my imprint." He pulls me at his side. Bella zips her lip and glares at me.

"Carlisle?" I ask for an explanation.

"Someone took something of Bellas and is now passing her scent around. It seems a newborn army will be coming to attack." I scrunch my eyebrows in wonder.

"Why?" 

"We don't know who is doing this except for one thing, the leader is staying out of the action."

"It's got to be Victoria." Edward and Alice shake their heads.

"No, we would've seen her decide." I glance to my right and see Victoria's lifeline. It is her.

"Actually, if you guys want some insight, the time manipulator that can see everyone's decisions can inform you of what is really happening, but if you don't want to know then that is fine." I turn my head to the side trying to seem uninterested. Felix and Dimitri chuckle at my antics.

"Crystal, you know don't you?" Carlisle with a grin asks.

"Hm, perhaps. What will it cost?" This was always an inside joke between the two of us.

If I knew something and he wanted to know, I would ask him what will it cost to gain the information. He and I had tons of laughs back then.

"What do you want?" he asks.

"Nothing. The leader is Victoria, she is just recruiting but making a kid Riley do the decision on his own with her power of manipulation."

"Did your timelines tell you that?" Bella crosses her arms and glares teasing my powers.

I hold an arm out before Jake and my four guards attack her. She doubts it is not my problem.

"Bella, leave this situation to the adults now run along like the prissy child you are." Jake chuckles out loud at what I said.

"I suggest including the pack." Jake chokes on his chuckle.

"What? No, Jake, you don't know what you are getting into." Bella protests.

"Geez, have some faith with the wolf Bella. The packs have equal strength in taking down the newborns than what you believe. Carlisle, what do you think?" I state.

"Jacob?" He looks at Jake.

"The packs will fight, we are never afraid of vampires." He straightens up seeming taller than the previous. I need to remind myself not to drool.

"Wonderful. We will need to coordinate and need training, Jasper knows how to fight newborns so we will need the session." He agrees.

"Cool," I grin in excitement.

"Name the time and place and we will meet you there." Jacob nods readily for anything it seems.

"My queen, do you want us to fight as well," Jane asks. The Cullens tense at that forgetting the guard was here as well.

"No, you four will be sitting with me far from the fight and enjoying the show. Besides, I think the pack and Cullens have the chance in dealing with this fight without our help. Plus, I know Jacob will not allow me to fight with my family." I look at Jake who nods proudly.

"Very well my queen." Jane nods.

"Besides, we can watch and judge. Felix, Alec, and Dimitri, I know you guys love to judge all the mistakes everyone makes during training." the three boys grin excitedly.

"Alright." Emmett rubs his hands together and everyone begins to feel the buzz of the rush of fighting.

"Jake, no." Bella whimpers which I glare.

"Bella, isn't this what you wanted? Us working together. You should be happy." He glares at her and turns away heading back home.

I glance at the Cullens and follow after him. I pull his hand back, his body swinging around, and my lips closing onto his. He makes no protest and wraps a hand around my waist. We pull away and head off with me looking back to Bella.

I smirk and wink my right eye at her. He is mine. Dimitri, Alec, Jane, and Felix join us as we walk off. Time to spill the news to the pack.

This should be fun.

*Oh yeah, this will be fun. Who else feels the rush of excitement and adrenaline ready for the fight? I know I do.

Comment down below on your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*