Chapter 62 (Finale)

Second person's POV

Back to Earth , where Jing and Josh told the bad news of Shu to the A+ Music Production Studio , insisted of telling the reporters that Shu had quitted the company for other purposes.

Jing hacked into every single website   not letting Shu's social media accounts gone unleashed to the wild while Josh was busying on the lyrics making of special for Shu music.

Every time when something gone through their nerves , they lifted their heads into the sky , watching Shu shining up above. As they did, their problems were seemed to be calmed as they quickly continued their work.

Finally as months passed , they created the music , a music to remember the love of music and Shu , their long gone sister that they knew she will be fine forever. Up above.

This day , the two Usagis shall performed on live , on stage , on Earth. Jing apparently was panicking in her make up room since she's terrified that she might gone emotional on stage.

Josh who sees his twin sister biting her fingers , walks to her as he embraced her , ensuring her it will be alright. Jing took a deep breath and she gave him a confident smile as they quickly prepared themselves. While attaching makeup onto their face , Jing stopped as she stared at the ring on her finger. She admired the ring as she continued.

The crowds with glow stick and banners squealed as they noticed the figure of Jing and Josh walking on stage. The performance was specially in the night since Shu's star was shined the brightest by the time being. As Jing adjust her microphone and her electric guitar , she took a deep breath, nodding to Josh as they begun the show.

She's a princess winning battles to the break of dawn
Fighting for what is right 'til end of time
Beautiful butterfly, she keeps a keepin' on
Don't worry when it's night, 'cause she will keep the light on

Josh hummed through the microphone as the crowds cheered after long waiting for the Music Street Performance.

Oh, there goes a shining star
Evil won't deter her
'Cause magic flows through her
She is a shining star

Every moment, every second gets a little wild
She'll guard her kingdom 'til the end of time
So thanks to her, our world have now been reconciled
We can make it out of the dark
'Cause she will keep the lights on

Jing strummed the guitar as she sang the perfect lyrics for her sister above.

Oh, there goes a shining star
Evil won't deter her (no sir!)
'Cause magic flows through her (star Butterfly!)
She is a shining star

Back to Daemos... To our beloved Daemos and Human Ava...

Ava was now having her base in Shu's old house , or mansion as she called. She spent most of her free time , none other but at the glass house where Shu once taught them to meditate.

"Ava? Are you done?" She opened her eyes as she looked at the door and found Leif who's leaned against the door frame. She yawned a bit as she stood up , walking to Leif. "*yawn* Meditation was ease mind yet tiring." "Statement proved. Come on , Asch wants to meet you."

Asch who's now King of Daemos , was extremely busy with all of those paperwork. By most of the time , it's either Ava or Rhys who's being his right-hand man or woman. But it appears that Rhys was busy with his potion making by now and Asch was stuck with some more work.

"How's Noi going?" As Ava asked , Leif sighed while looked into the sky. "He's fine... I hope..." "Poor Noi , he must be heart break for Shu's forever disappearance..." Ava muttered as she fiddled the emerald colour pendant in her grasp. "I know , it's quite a shame for that," Leif uttered as he lifted his head to the star.