Chapter 56

Shu's POV

"Here it is...." I looked at 5 Daemos tall door in front of me as the breeze blew to me. "This door was huge..." "I know. This first was the first invention on Lunaria. It was then kicked out from Dad's lab cause of its humongous size." Jing answered Rhys while I continued staring at the door.

As the picture describes them earlier , there are goosebumps on the surface of the door. They seem to have faces on them...."And how are we suppose to open them?" "Well , eventually we gotta entertain the door with music of course. There's a reason why the door was named as the Vocal Door. And we got our.... vocal cord here." Jing said while pushed me to the door and handed me a funny looking weapon that's in red and string attached.

"Play some music until the door glowed in yellow light. I will talk to the Daemos for a second." She said as she left and talked to the Daemos. I groaned by her statement , she could just say "I'll leave you to do the work".

Now I shall only just stared at the door , refusing to play melodies with the strange looking weapon that I don't even know how to use it until I noticed some words on the door frame. They seem to be in a different language but I surprisingly know what they meant....

"This Door Shall Be Open Only With Words From Your Heart."

Say what?
I placed my hand on my chest as a huge pain came in my head. What's this feeling? I don't have words inside my heart , I expressed them completely! Nothing was left deep within!

'What's this , Momma?' 'A small ukulele for my dearest girl.' As I looked up and found myself with a vision of a young little spirit girl with her mother as she called. Who was that?.... Why did I have such imagination?

'How am I going to play this momma?' 'Place your fingers on your fingers and strummed them. It's very simple.' As I was quickly snapped out to reality , I looked at the o-ke-lili as what the human called. Following what she said , I placed my finger on it , as my fingers danced on it , a small melody was made up by me.

I was shocked yet excited , why would I feel excited when I played this thing? Why would I be excited when I played sound magic with this?

'Shu was going to be an amazing musician like Chang'e when she grows up!' 'I would love to see you be one. You worked by my side when you does so!'

Shu?
Me?
That's me when I was small? I was.... A spirit human like Jing and Josh?....
Honestly.... I looked utterly adorable....
Was the woman known as Chang'e? The goddess that rule over the moon and the one that was controlled by Trader?
I seriously look nothing like him...

'Give it to me , it's mine!' 'No Momma give it to me!' As I snapped out , I found two spirit humans , larger and wiser , pulled the o-ke-lili from the younger me's grasp.

'She's not your momma bastard! And you never belong here! You kill our real mom and now you jerk, trying to win over Chang'e heart! Not a chance!' They yelled as they smashed it into pieces , leaving with satisfaction.

Am I.... that weak when I was small?

'Father , she broke the ukulele that Chang'e gave me!' 'I did not! You broke mine , sissy!' Man , that was my sister? She was mean after all... 'Shu head to your room , no dinner for you too.' 'Father!' 'Go now! You have caused enough trouble to me! Such a trouble maker...'

Watching the younger me vanishing in the dark , my heart aches.... I...I still showed mercy... to the bullies...not to mention my abusive siblings.....

Finally , snapped back to reality. The door was still in front of my eyes. I turned back a bit and found Jing who's still talking with the Daemos. I took a deep breath from what I observed....

'All of that.... Was that just the beginning? I mean, all that pain... If I was really that spirit Shu.... Was I such a trouble maker? Am I just...their problem? But....why did I show them mercy after all? I just don't....' "Tsk , she's just a problem to us. There's nothing to be happy!" I was stunned by the words as my hands froze before I played the weapon.

Water glided down from my cheeks once again. 'I'm just...their problem....'

Josh's POV

"Why do you let her stay there? You know the adverse effect of the door." I scolded Jing who rushed back. "I want her to remember. I had suffered enough seeing her like this." She uttered as Rhys questioned about the 'effects of the door'.

"

The door.... It required the true feelings to be poured out...So...it will actually forced some memories out from the person's mind , in order to touch the hearts of the door." I explained nervously but instead bring joy to Ava.

"So she will remember?!" "Apparently so... I guess..." "Tsk , she's just a problem to us. There's nothing to be happy about!" I glared at the prince of Flames , but before I could grab him by the collar ,Jing stopped me instead.

"What? Wanna punch me? What did I say wrong? She created so many problematic issues to our daily life , she was just a issue already." Asch said with a smirk as a strum of a guitar was played.

"La-da-da-da-da~ I'm gonna bury you in the ground~ La-da-da-da-da~ I'm gonna bury you with my sound~" I turned and found Shu who's surprisingly playing a tune which I have forgotten what it looks like after time...

"I'm gonna, drink the red~ From your pretty pink face~ I'm gonna-" She turned to us but seems to only glared at Asch.

"What? you don't like that? Or do you just not like me?"

"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess~ Is that what you want me to do?~ Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect~ Like all your little loyal subjects do~," She hummed as she jumped in front of Asch and danced around him in circles ad she played ,"Sorry I'm not made of sugar~ Am I not sweet enough for you?~ Is that why you always avoid me?~ I must be such an inconvenience to you~"

Second person's POV

"Well, I'm just your problem~ I'm just your problem~ It's like I'm not even a person, am I?" Shu hummed as the Daemos , Usagi and Ava quickly noticed that a small dim of light was appeared by the door. 'She's doing it!' Josh thought full of excitement.

"I'm just your problem, well. I-I-I shouldn't have to justify what I do~ I-I-I shouldn't have to prove anything to you~ I'm sorry that I exist~ I forget what landed me on your blacklist, but~ I-I-I shouldn't have to be the one that makes up with you, so~" Sentence full of words and emotions made Shu secretly teared a bit as she thought back the vision earlier.

"Why do I want to?~ Why do I want to?~  Why do I want to?~ Why do I want to?~" Finally ,the door were touched by her words of feelings as the portal was activated. Asch first rushed to the portal , followed by other of his men , expect for Noi who stood there , staring at Shu who leaned against the frame.

"That's why I'm gonna buried in the ground~ That's why you'll never hear another sound~ I'm sorry that it's this way but I don't know what else say~ Cuz I-I-I shouldn't have to push all your love away~"

By the few bass strumming , Jing grabbed Noi's wrist with Ava's alongside as they rushed into the portal , leaving Noi getting a few more glares of her before he once again said goodbye to her.

Shu looked at Noi's hand that have fully entered the portal. She smirked as she hummed the last tune ,

"I'm just your problem~"