Chapter 28

Ava's POV

As we clapped, next song had came in with a morning garden background and the one and only Cartoon Cat was dancing joyfully.

But as the night ascend in the screen , Shu with a cat ear short sleeved black hoodie walked on stage , as the crowds cheered for her appreance.

Killer kitten!
Big, bold, beady eyes, darkness he defies
Thriller written!
Drawn up with a pen, your life ends in
Just one moment!
All that he will see, gazing through the trees
Toon Catastrophes!

"Why that cat on the board was that terrifying?" Pierce uttered softly as he saw the animation of Cartoon Cat walking on the screen. "That's the Cartoon Cat , deadly like the one before. But this could crust your bones while the one just now only turned you into ink demon." I answered him patient while watching Pierce's face of disappointment.

That's how the story goes
On your soul, he depends
Eat a fella to the bone, right when those teeth descend!
Break and bend
You can't even comprehend!

"How many things on Ear-th were that deadly and dangerous?" Rhys asked. "Oh let me see , Monica, Bendy , Alice , Cartoon Cat , Siren Head and Superstitious Foundation itself. But there's more than that." I said while Shu has moved to the next verse with a male approach on stage.

That demon Cat plays with my mind!
Chasin' us 'till the end of time
Runnin' and runnin', but he's right behind!
Let's beat him to the five and dime
What long sharp teeth, it has my dear!
The better to eat us with I fear
Maybe he needs the ol' litter box!
Well , I'm hoping that we see it in a couple blocks

"Ugh , can we just go? It's getting quite bored here." "Prince Asch , be patience. Let Princess Ava have her moment." Rhys said calmly. "That gypsy was nothing interesting. She doesn't have any magic , she even hi-" Asch immediately shut up , which makes him extremely suspicious.

Aren't kittens s'posed to be the most adorable things that you ever seen?
What a creature so benign
Sends shivers down my spine!

Shu and the male sang while another one voice ascend from the air , which appears to be deep and creepy. Not to mention , a quick VR of the Cartoon Cat standing on the stage , terrifying the Daemos.

You can tip toe, run all you want
I'm on the prowl, and I'm just being blunt
But you're lookin' delicious, you're lookin' nutritious
You're probably going to sleep with the fishes!
Cartoon Cat, I'm the Cartoon Cat
I'm the one and the only, imagine that!
The flavor of human is truly divine
Let's count down the seconds, before you die!
Five, four, three, two, one

As the voice descend from stage , the Cartoon Cat opened his mouth , revealing his blood covered teeth as he disappeared in thin air. "You didn't tell us that the creature was that ugly looking!" I looked at Noi who's right now hugging my arm , receiving some more glares from the Daemos.

Killer kitten!
Big, bold, beady eyes, darkness he defies
Thriller written!
Drawn up with a pen, your life ends in
Just one moment!
All that he will see, gazing through the trees
Toon Catastrophes!

As Shu sang , the lights shined on her with 2 males she's between with. Then , a quick second , the males quickly walked away as red smoke ascend on stage and Shu standing there , laughing.

"Welcome to Hell." She said while throwing the microphone on the ground as a gust of red smoke blew in front of her. As she said so , more creepy giggles of females appeared on stage.

"Let us introduce ourselves...."

This was the song now and it's sooo amazing!!!!!!!

Leif's POV

Oh let me tell you a story of your dreams and your desires boy
You want a harem of demon girls?
You gotta burn in fire (Oh)

Suddenly , a female in a dark red suit sang as she walked out from the smoke. By my surprise, she had horns on her head! Which cause us Daemos to be shocked about.

Baby you and me alone wanna go
But If you're busy just tell me no
Are you really human or not
If you are then give us everything that you got

There's not just one , there are like...9 of them on stage! And for some reason I couldn't find Shu anywhere. She was probably disguised as one of the demon girls on s-tage.

Hey, Brew my coffee as I demand
Or I will break your hand (Oh)

A girl with round glaoses said with a cup in her grasp but soon, she broke into pieces and even amazing , into dust and blew into thin air.

Let's play a game
Take your turn and we'll go insane
Smoke and blow
No regrets now
I can't miss a show!

Finally , that familiar voice has echoed in my head. Shu was now dressed in red collar shirt and black skinny jeans. She also has a choker with white bead cross necklace and piercings at her ear. There's also additional of horns and a black arrow shaped tail.

"H-How was that even possible!?" Ava yelled by that surprise. "I gotta say , Shu looks nice with those horns." Noi said and I can see his eyes with some spark.

What's a human doing down in the underworld
Are you looking for the devil? Then I'm your girl!
If you're looking for an angel I'll show you the light
Come here and let me send you to paradise

A girl, the only one who's a human was dressed in white and she has a halo on top of her head sang while she danced.

I never miss a party, don't need to ask me
See me goin' off, all hot n' nasty
Blinding like a star I'm the girl just admit
Take you with one look 'cause you know I'm the (SHHH)

"I gotta admit , these girl did so well in this show, not to mention those Helltaker outfits were stunning!" I turned and found the familiar looking humans that Ava and I saw earlier a few suns ago in the park. "Hey , you're the one that we met at the sacred mall!" "Wow , Ava , first your brought friends with you , then you came to the Halloween Special Concert for Shu!?" The female human said while hugged Ava tightly. "You're such a good sister, Ava!"

Prove to me you can be
My most treasured slave
But don't think
You can enslave my race
I'll show you your place!

I hone a bit boredom with their conversation and decided to take a look at those demon girls on s-tage. Shu who was performing on there , looked at me and gave a sly wink , causing myself to blush like hell.

Pass the puzzles and we'll test to see if we connect
Oh beware you'll be wrecked don't you rest!
Reach your goal there might be hope
Cause' you know!

"What's with the face , Leif?" "H-Huh?!" I looked at Pierce who questioned me. "Your face was red." "I-Eh , no? I'm not becoming red for Shu who's being so gorgeous on s-tage! No I'm not!" Pierce chuckled , saying a calm yet understanding 'Sure.'

Party all night not in peace
Oh yeah! Screw the police!

Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah
What the hell?

The demon with a wine glass in her grasp said as they disappeared on s-tage , receiving cheers from the crowds of human. "Thank you for all of your attendance! We'll see you all next year!"