Chapter 47

Rhys's POV

"Shatterer!" She turned her head to us , with a brand new made mask.

She looked at us , then at Ava , smirking, "Eh , the human peasant has woke up? So , this was the priced possession that Spell Hunter stole from me."

"Spell Hunter , Baron Hou? He stole it from you?" "Shut it with the questions. This was my priority now. Leave before you say goodbye to her." She said while dragged Ava to her and placed the spear on her neck.

"What do you mean by this was your priority?! And don't you dare to hurt her!" Asch yelled as he charged fireballs to her. But she quickly dodged away. "Let's just think about the heavy reward that your father will give me , Asch. Tones of gold coins and I will be filthy rich!"

"Before that," I looked at Noi who took a step forward , yelling ,"What did you do to Shu?!" "Noi! Now was not the right timing to talk about her!"

"Shu?..."

I looked at Ava who's eyes were pooled with tears. "S-She's here? Where's she?!" "Ask the person behind you then! She might have killed her." Leif yelled as Ava stepped on Shatterer's feet , making them hissed as they tossed the spear away , giving Ava an opportunity to run away.

"You violent! What have you done to her?! You have killed my own sister , didn't you?!" The Shatterer looked at Ava as she tilted her head. She suddenly grunted as Ava continued yelling at Shatterer for what they probably done to Shu. She lifted my mask covered face and ran towards us , yelling "Shut up! Shut up!"

Leif stood in front of Ava as he blocked Shatterer's spear with his sickles. "Urgh! You little peasant , your words were thorns to my head , arrows to my heart! They're just so annoying!" "Not until you tell me where's Shu!"

Shatterer was then kicked by Leif in the stomach as they hit their back onto the wall. "Let's get Ava out of here. It's certainly dangerous by the time being." "What about Shu?! She's my sister!" Ava exclaimed at Asch in the face.

"She's unimportant to us by the time being. Now , we should bring somewhere safe." Asch answered as a maniac laugh echoed the house. We turned and found Shatterer with her hand on her mask.....

Was that tears glided down behind her mask?....

"Man , so hearttouching..... Can't you just shut the f*ck up?!" She yelled as she threw the spear into the wall , making it stuck and Shatterer themselves defenseless.

"Why are your words making me so terrible....," I looked at Shatterer confusingly ,"They're just like....words and things I heard from a voice!" "Your pitiful expression was disgusting , Shatterer. Just like the human we talk about."

"Mind your tone and words , Asch! You're dealing with the sorceress's sister! I dare you to die for being so much hatred on Shu!" Ava yelled with water pooled in her pink eyes. We're shocked by what Ava just spoke. "Y-You didn't mean it right?" "I. Mean. It." Ava said her words hard as stone.

"5 Daemos and 1 Human Fighting Over Me.....So he's not joking around." I looked at Shatterer who turned her body , "What are you talking about? W-We're talking about the human not you." Shatterer ignored Asch's question as their hand was reached to the mask and they then smashed onto the ground.

"Ugh..... He was so accurate with everything. He did predict I will do this." They said as they turned to us , leaving us in shockness.

Ava's POV

I looked at Shu....or not , who's sitting on the couch with her legs crisscrossed and her arm on the edge.
She was a Daemos but with shrunken bunny ears. Her hair was longer than usual.