Chapter 9

Adorable Rabbits For Everyone Out There Who's Suffering From Covid , Hope The Cuteness Will Warm Your Heart and Let The Negatives Out Into The Infinity Skyline <3

Second person's POV

Right now , Shu was chilling herself in her room , examining all those sheets of papers that was full of moon eclipses, constellations and weird living objects that was rumoured on the moon.

She had a calendar full of crosses or circles , marking every change of the moon. She was still chillin like a rock with her headphones , trying to pull herself out from the anger and unforgiven she just created with her sister until she found.....

Today was a full moon....

There'll be three days of complete full moon.....

She fell off from her leather chair and took a closer look to the calendar. She can't believe that it came so fast to her....

She took a breath as a knock on the door made her took her headphones off. "Come in." The door soon created as she found Rhys behind the door.

"R-Rhys! What's up?" "Well.... The fact that you're busy , maybe I should-" "Pfft , I'm not busy , I just....finished being busy. Anyway , what's with the knocking?" Shu said in a very 'calm' voice.

"Like....The spell you every time mumble to Asch.... Could you teach some of that to me?" She tilted her head looking at Rhys. Spell? He mean.... Chinese?...

"Yeah sure. But can we do it like..... after 3 days?" She asked while pulling out a three gesture with her hand. This time , Rhys was the one who's confused. "After three suns? Why?" Shu immediately tensed up , thinking for an excuse.

"W-Well , I-I'm quite busy these days with music issues and...those Wushu classes , they changed their timetables! Yes! And-" , Before she could give out more excuse , her phone buzzed , revealing the clock ,

1930
Monday
📞 +4

"Well , I got work to do , so....Bye!" Shu squealed as she managed to push Rhys out of her chamber, leaving the dark skinned demon full of confused outside her locked door.

Shu took a very deep breath as she pulled open slightly her room curtain , watching the moon ascend from the mist. She grabbed her guitar and stuff , informing her sister hoping to Music Street. After her sister simply said , she went upstairs instead with Gobi next to her.

She leaned against the parapet wall of the building she shared with many other neighbours , looking at the moon that shined her skin into pure white.

She looked at Gobi , who's taking some really bad breath of the city and looked back to the moon.

See the moon rising
She had prepared for this moment.....

Pierce's POV

I walked out from the wall and found Rhys just walked across me while his mind was somewhere else.

I sat on the sou-fa , looking at human sorceress Ava's spirit , petted him by the head. The spirit seems pleased until it suddenly stood up and walked away to Shu's chamber.

I followed the spirit but instead of walking in Shu's chamber , I stood outside , hesitate whether should I enter. As I decided to do so , the door suddenly opened but Shu was nowhere to be found.

I looked down to the ground , thinking about where would she be. But a green spot had caught my attention. I followed it to the kitchen and was shocked by what I saw.

Gobi , Shu's spirit was accompanied with a light green fur coloured creature with long ears and shirt fluffy tail. It stared at me with its pink eyes and turned back to the handle , trying to open up the cold box.

I walked towards it , watching it suffering from opening the box. It then fell onto the ground , stood up , tapping its foot , looking at me and back at the box , willing for a helping hand.

I turned completely soft by its eyes and opened the cold box. A gust of cold air blew out of the box as the spirit jumped into the box , grabbing a long skinny orange stick and walked to the sou-fa.

I walked to the sou-fa , sitting next to it , watching it biting the orange stick peacefully. I put my hand on its head , petting it. It soon stopped eating , looking at me , with it's small feet tapping on the sou-fa.

It soon jumped onto me , snuggled in my arms with its soft fur ruffled on my arm. My face heated up by its adorable. I continued petting until....

"What are you doing? And what's that fuzzy creature in your arms?"

Asch came through the wall.

He seems furious about another spirit around the place.

The spirit seems to understand its thoughts as it jumped out of my arms and followed Gobi back into the chamber.

"What's that?" "I don't know. It seems a belonging of Shu." "Ugh , disgusting." Asch groaned in annoyance and walked back through the wall.

"Oh Pierce , you haven't slept in yet?" I turned my head and found Shu standing with the harmless weapon behind her back. "No." "It's getting late though. Besides , I'm taking you guys out tomorrow. You gotta get that energy tomorrow eh?" She tilted her head and smiled. I walked to her , seems to give her a fright down her spine.

I petted her by the back and her face gone pink for a reason. "Are you okay?" "Y-Yeah. 天啊,这家伙在用他的外貌杀人啊......(God Celine , this guy was killing me with his hotness.....)" She mumbled in the unknown language as she put down my arm down from her back and walked back to her chamber.

"I-I'm t-thinking that y-you should h-head to b-bed , night!" She yelled silently and slammed the door shut. I was stoned for a second for what on Daemos just happened......

She's quite cute when she stuttered....

Thank you so much for 60 reads , this was the best motivation for me during this quarantine. Love ya'll.

Stay safe

🍙🍣🍤❤寿司ちゃんアウト❤🍤🍣🍙