Chapter 12

A/N : Okay , so this CG5 song here.... was a bit terrify in my opinion. But , I recommend you to watch , since CG5 was a amazing man. Anyways, please don't scold me if you had a nightmare about this. That's all , enjoy , and leave a vote if you're a fan to CG5.

Ava's POV

Right now , I was gazing at the ceiling of my room with the accompany of Johnny on my bed. Weird thoughts were mixing up in my mind , mostly about the argument I just had with my sister , which was so rarely seen.

Why would she even play the dare with Caleb? Doesn't she even had this sister in mind? Was she still angry with me now? Does she hate me now? Was she going to leave me with the Demons now?

I stood up from my bed , decide to apologise to Shu but instead , my face got hit by someone's arm. As I wiped my face and looked up , finding Asch standing in front of me full of anger.

"What's with the face , Asch?" "What's with the face on my skin? You should ask that sister of yours , prisoner! She had been seducing my knights! Can't I take this serious huh!?" He yelled right into my face. I looked at Noi who's looking at the ground shamefully.

"What's wrong with my sister , sir? She's just playing her stuff in her room!" I yelled full of confidence which I have no idea where does it come from. He glared at me fully aggressive. "Excuse me?"

"Ava."

"You heard me! You have been acting like my sister was a slave , I shall repeat myself , she's my sister! A powerful sorceress like me! Better get your mind right!"

"Ava."

"I'm sure you perhaps have no idea who you're talking to!" "Well , tell me then , your majesty!" I fought back with my arms on my hips. Asch narrowed his eyebrows , with a flame formed in his grip. "You-!"

"Ava!"

I then turned to my right and found Shu dressed in all black , looking at me. "*cough* Sorry for the interruption. First of , you can keep down your voice if you ain't hoping Mrs. Oats ran upstairs to check out us. Next , just wanna inform you , I'm heading to Music Street and meetup with Caleb. See ya tonight. " She mentioned with a SwEeT sMiLe?! while lowered her cap and walked out with her string bag.

After dealing so much freaking damage from Asch , she still smiles!? Can she actually teach me how to do so!?

"You heard her , prisoner. Keep that voice down. Now , as I say , get dressed up cause I demand you to take us out." Asch demanded and walked through the wall , followed the rest but Noi just stood there.

"Noi? Earth to Noi?" "H-Huh!?" He snapped out from his mind and realised the others aren't here anymore. "Are you alright?" "Yeah.... If isn't me , Asch wouldn't be so angry upon you two.... I'm sorry...." He said while looking back to the ground. I then put my hand on his shoulder, comforting him. "I don't blame you , it's just Asch who's being a royal pain. That's his nature being."

He looked at me with a pink blush on the face , stuttering"Y-You don't blame me? Even after you had an arguement with Shu?" "Yeah , I- Wait , how did you know that?" I looked at him with an eyebrow of mine raised. "Gotta go! Bye!" He squealed and ran through the wall.

So he actually heard our arguement....

But.....

What's with the blush on his face?

Leif's POV

After Shu had left us to Sorceress Ava , I can feel a huge anger inside of me. I knew all of this was caused by Asch , his uncontrollable temper , caused the human I like- Wait , what am I even talking about-