Chapter 37

Ava's POV

Finally, after so long being trapped in the Usagi house , I finally get to do something for Shu.

In the early morning , I immediately head a secret library of Jing where Sir Jade have no idea about it and so is the one and only Chang'e.

There , I met Jing who's face was smacked onto the table covered with papers. I shook her up , trying to wake her but eventually she thought I'm some villains and pinned me onto the ground.

"Jing we're- Princess Ava!" I looked up and found the Daemos standing by the door with my upside down vision. "Oh- Ugh , sorry Ava. Gee , guess I have overslept by watching too many information that SOMEONE has stolen from Shu." I immediately looked at Leif which he quickly denied.

"It's your good innocent Pumpkin head , Ava." "Noi? You steal things from Shu?!" I can't believe the innocent demon has became a criminal by a day! "Blame my twin for the fault. He's responsible with it." Jing said while Josh soon appeared out from nowhere.

"Hey that's an unfair judgement! Noi was the one who took the paper work of Shu's in the first place! It was not my fault. Clearly!" "But didn't you want to save Lunaria?!" Noi yelled at him , "Of course , I do! In fact , I'm going to save Shu too! From what you monsters did!" Josh exclaimed while pushed Noi onto the ground.

"Josh! That's enough! Stop this instantly!" I yelled while stood in front of Noi and the Daemos. "We. Talk about this! And if you want to be a part of this , bet-"

"Can't we be serious by now?! Lunaria was going to be taken by Shu!" We all gone silent as Jing yelled. "W-What do you mean...." "She was going to activate the blood moon eclipse."

Rhys's POV

"The moon has very huge connection with Chang'e. Not to mention that she had the ability to change the weather of the moon according to her emotions." Jing analysed after shutting us all up.

"Then what does that have to do with the blood moon Eclipse?" "The papers was all written on how to form a nation. Shu clearly wants to start her nation here. Start with Lunaria , " Jing uttered , "Apparently she wants to transform the moon into blood red colour as she wants. In order to do so , she must make Chang'e mad."

Something confuses me....

"But why does she kidnap the human kids?" "Well....Apparently I have no clue with that too..." Jing said while her rabbit flopped down to her face. "But there's a specific system in Shu's castle. A system to let kids floating send them back to Earth. We'll start with that first."

She then separated the mission. Me , herself and Pierce will head to destory the system, while Prince Asch and the rest will bust the human kids out of the castle.

"You guys can prepare yourselves while Josh , we need to talk." She said while they both walked to a corner oof the library. By my curiosity , I head to check it out with my invisibility magic.

"She was going to set him free , Josh! How are we going to stop her!?" I sneaked myself onto a shelf while hearing their conversation. "That means we gotta settle , and fast." "But... I don't want history to be replay..... Like how Mother did..."

Mrs. Bungee?

They soon left the scene with Josh's arms on Jing's shoulder who was sobbing. I sat there and thought to myself. 'What she meant by history replay?....' As I thought, I have just realised that I had to get myself ready for this big day.

Second person's POV

Like how Jing planned , they jumped through the gates and started their missions.