Chapter 55

Shu's POV

"What door?" I questioned the spirit boy , or known as the other me's brother. "The Vocal Door. Apparently Father might have shut down the portals that's connect with the necklace and that's the one and only door left."

I admired the picture of the door once more. It seems to have huge goosebumps on the surface of the door. According to how Jing describes it , the door was mainly opened with only music. They somehow put their hopes on me since 'I could sing very well'.

Well I eventually accept the offer as I rolled my eyes. 'I mean , it's been so.e time since I scared some birds away with my vocal cord. They insist me to do it , so don't blame me if their ears go boom.'

Finally , we set off our journey to the door. Through Rhys's calculations and prediction , but mainly use of magic , he said the door was in the dark forest , which was nothing but Danger as he said. Heh... I'm Shu now , nothing could've hurt me!

Or...perhaps that's what I thought to myself.....

"Argh...Careful could you?" "Gee , appreciate with the help for healing you." Leif uttered as he wrapped my wrist with bandages for the third time of my unfortunate life.

"Couldn't you be much more careful , Shu? We need you when we got to the door." I glared at Jing who's face seem to have flooded with concern but I believe it's written with 'I'm concern of you so I can use you.'. How in the world she was the past Shu's sister?

"Listen human or spirit Usagi as they called you. I shall just only accompany you to the door. I have to move on with another life and plus, my vocal cords were malfunctioned recently. Indeed , the moon was a big issue but I think , wouldn't it be better if I take a step back since it's so dangerous as you guys call?"

"But Shu. You have promised us to acompany the entire journey and you couldn't say no to this , we're already a half way now!" Ava exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and walked away , only leaving Noi to be panicking for my safety.

"S-Shu! Where are you going?" "Back home obviously. I'm sick at the journey already ," I uttered as I decided to go but he grabbed my wrist ,"Let go Noi. Since Jing was sick of my stubbornly behaviour and me. Home was a better choice by now." "Please just....for a longer time... Please?" I looked at Noi who begged me with his palms stuck together.

"Fine.... only until you guys walked in the door and I will leave. No more excuses." I huffed and let it flow since Noi was....being so adorable....

Jing's POV

She changed..... But why.... What in the name of Celine does she gotta to do this to her?! I'm such a terrible being.... If there's something I could do for her....

I thought as I begun my thinking session with my teeth grinding my finger nails. Until someone grabbed my wrist and dragged my hand away from my lips. "Care to mind your manners?" "It's none of your concern , 'kay?" I said while hugged my legs in front of my chest.

He reached out his hand as he patted my hair softly. I looked at the clumsy movements and giggled. "Thanks , Asch." His face flushed and quickly turned away from me. "Say...Jing.... What's this mark still doing on my palm?" I looked at his palm , where the mark of the Usagi was sealed on.

"Oh that eh...." I scratched my neck a bit as I nervously answered the prince. "It's quite like a ancient symbol among Usagi which eventually ensembles...marriage..." I answered him shyly as I covered my face.

"I...I thought it's just a funny spell that never works and it ensembles promise. But as I did much more research , I found it meant that way! I mean , I could undo it if y-" Before I could finish my sentence , he placed a caress on hand which was covering my face.