Chapter 15

Shu's POV

"What's wrong with your hand , Shu!?" Caleb , who call himself '淑的继弟' (Shu's Step Brother) , yelled right in my ear after noticing my fingers wrapped in bandages once again. But with the additional on both of the wrist.

"Well....." I scratched my head while having that moment replayed in my mind....

*Flashback*

I walked into Ava's apartment , with Noi's hand intertwined with mine and a burn red face. He quickly let go as he approached into the room , meeting his eyes with Asch's.

"Noi , where did you-" , Asch quickly shut up and his eyebrows narrowed as he saw me walking in alive , "Are you trying to offend me for some gypsy?" "She's not any gypsy , Prince Asch. That's her dream , being a dancer and sound magic user. I would say that you're the one being-" Asch's hand was getting that impatient, they quickly slapped onto Noi's cheek.

"You're being disloyal to me , being kind to a gypsy. That's probably why you deserve the low-ranked knight title , right?" Asch said jokingly. My fist curled tightly as I heard what Asch said to Noi.

He
Has
Crossed
The
LINE!

I pulled out Noi's dagger from his pocket, placing it under Asch's throat while his grasp were held tightly to my wrist and his eyes were fueled with fire.

"What are you doing , peasant?" "I don't care what you called me , but You Had Certainly Crossed The Line." I said while feeling a burn on my wrist.

He's giving me a warning , by burning my flesh. But that's won't stop me. I remained my position. "Heh , so Noi , a low-ranked knight of mine , was your line? I'm surprised that your line was him , instead of some stupid wooden string weapons." I felt my face was heated up , but tried not to reveal it.

"Apologise now." "Ha , me? The prince of Daemos , apologising to a knight? You gotta be kidding me." Asch said jokingly as he turned up the heat of his grasp , increasing my burn.

"Shu , that's enough. Let go. Not to mention , he's the prince. Pay him some respect." Noi said with his hand on my shoulder , letting my anger go and pain quickly dashed into my head.

"Shu-" "You should head to rest , thanks for the accompany after all." I said while walking back to my room, fixing up my badly burnt scars.

*End of Flashback*

"I accidentally spilled hot water on me while making earl grey tea." I chuckled awkwardly , hoping Caleb stop getting too worry about me.

"You should stop drinking tea." "Hey , that's disrespect to tea , sir." And.... Me and Caleb had an arguement about drinking hot tea. But thank god , Katelyn was there to hold off the commotion.

"Hate to interrupt your excitement for this , but do you know why we call you Shu?" I shrugged and received annoying groans from Katelyn. "Katelyn-Sama , stop groaning alright. It's nothing bad." "Do you mean there's nothing bad gonna happen?! The seniors of ours were coming to challenge us!"

Seniors?

Why didn't I know about this till today?

Oh yeah

I think they mentioned it last time and I wasn't there because......

"Alright , C.M. , The Gang , I shall introduce you...." Mr. Zhong said with two figures behind them. One of them was a female with glasses , brown double ponytail tied hair while the other one was a male with dark blue dyed hair with a beanie around his head.