Chapter 20

Shu's POV

"Sifu Shu , we beg for forgiveness! We have learnt our mistake!" I looked back at the kids who were doing squats on the ground while I did the treatment to Travis who got injured by those kids.

"Not to me , to Mr. Travis who tried his best to take my place in Wushu classes. I have been busy with Ms. Katelyn and with her orders , he came to teach you little brats," I said while pressed the cotton bar that's soaked with alcohol hardly onto his bruise , making him groaned in pain , "I thought I taught you the rules in this landscape. No violence , nor bullying. You all break them , so yes , punishment was given."

"But , he told us to play with him , so we did....." "Not with violence! I'm not hoping that the day when I heard that some student of mine was a street fighter. Besides , Travis was not a professional. He's just a helper of mine." I said while walking to the kid who whispered that sentence and put my finger on his forehead.

"That's it , all of you shall write a forgive letter to Travis , you're dismissed."

"Man , you should teach some teacher skills before you send me here." Travis said while we had a stroll to Kim's cafe. "Teacher skills... ot fighting skills? You barely survived from some 10 years old children." I joked him while elbowed him with my arm.

"It's not like I don't know how to fight! It's just I don't get the fun of the kids could be this...." Travis said while scratching his white hair , "Ugh!! I have messed everything up! Katelyn would be so mad at me!" I shrugged by his action , "Not knowing what Katelyn has said to the kids. Since she has the baton for the kids who reached green belt."

"Travis , you really should get your hair clean up , look how dirty you make my table and I just cleaned them up!" Emmalyn yelled with a broom in her grip , trying to smack Travis's head.

"Protect me , Shu!" He squealed as he hid behind my back. Emmalyn soon grunted as her face was back to normal skin colour. "Sorry about Ghost , she just gone crazy and cleaned this place without a cob web. Come on in!" Kim said while hooked me by the arm and her free hand grabbing Travis's wrist.

"And Shu , you're here just at the right time! There are customers who requires music and I....." "But I didn't brought my guitar. I wouldn't expect that Katelyn want me to be here for her trash boyfriend." I looked at Travis who's now in his emo mode at the corner of the cafe. Probably the fact I called him trash for the first time.

 Probably the fact I called him trash for the first time

"Nah , don't care that fella there. I have a guitar in the store room. You can use that one." Kim smiled while leading me to the location of the guitar she had. I could hear Travis grunted as he laid on the ground lifeless.

"Welcome Ma'am and Sir. I heard you would like to request some music for this day , right?" Before I can say anything , the man stood up from his seat as he dragged me to aside. "什么吗? (What?)" "Listen....it's just.....," I looked at the man who's face was now blushed like hell , "I need you to help me to.....," I looked at the man confusingly , urging him to tell me before Katelyn came in.