Chapter 60

Rhys's POV

Ugh... What.... I opened my eyes and found myself in a red glowing box with some soul like orb floating in the air.

'Rhys?! Was it you?!' Prince Asch? I flew to the red orb as he hit me by the arm. 'Ouch! Watch where you're going , you orb like!' 'So are you!'

'Where are we?' A green orb yelled which I assume was Leif. 'Hey , look! There are people that look a lot like us!' Noi exclaimed as I looked down and found figures similar to us below.

'That...That's our flesh..,' I turned dark to the other Daemos ,' We're been manipulated by Trader.... We fall into his trap...' Pierce sighed as Leif yelled and his orb hit the glass sealed cage hardly , but turns out , the wall had a bit smoke came out as Leif bounced back.

'Seems like there's no way out...' 'Is this... the end...?' Noi said as his orb descend to the floor of the cage. 'Nonsense , Jing must have a solution to this.' 'Eh Asch , I think you're interested in seeing this.' Leif said as I found Jing in flesh who's trapped in a bird like cage , right next to ours.

"Now the big ritual! Has finally come...."

As Trader yelled, a platform with a mummy like man ascend from the grounds. The man even though was wrapped in bandages , I can see the shape of horns with the shape.

It's Exchanger.
Trader's brother.
The purpose of all plans...

"Shall you choose the best soul to be sacrifice for the revive of my brother , or I will just use yours , White Rabbit..?" He said as he reached his arm in the air , made Jing choked a bit as she ascended in the air.

"You don't have to do this! Just let me go!" "Of course I had to! Do you know how your mother killed my brother? My only reason for me to stay alive?! You Usagis were nothing but a bunch of carrot eating frauds!" He said as he descended his arm , made Jing's knees hit to the ground hardly.

"I was able to control your little sister as one of my loyal puppets. But until thsoe stupid demons came in and ruined my plan! Especially the orange one... Didn't he remember how did he harmed her? Making her gone insane and even sacrifice for the goods of her family?! And none of you appreciate that."

I looked at Noi who's still remained silent and seated on the ground. "Or perhaps...," Trader muttered as he raised his arm as Noi was lifted in the air and his orb was then quickly sucked into his grasp ,"This will be the perfect one to be sacrifice..." 'P..Put me down!' 'We must do something!' 'Hello? We're in this sealed shut cage with magic proof and could burn us alive!' Leif yelled as we could only watched Noi being sacrificed helplessly.

Suddenly a smash of a window happened as the figure grabbed Noi's orb that was lifted in mid air and tossed it back in. 'Noi! Are you alright?!' 'Uh.... Yeah...' He said blurry like how his magic was taken away back on Daemos.

Jing's POV

"Ugh... Gosh Darn it! Who dare to interrupt my moment!?" I looked at the figure who took off her hood and only revealed Shu herself.

"You?! What are you doing here? I thought you left back to your home sweet Daemos." Trader joked as Shu suddenly tossed the spear in his face which he quickly dodged away ," I remembered every. Single. Thing. Let my friends , family and Noi leave. Do I need to made myself clear?" "You can't remember things. I erased all of them! My plan was perfect and you couldn't say it like a failure!" Trader yelled as he demanded soulless figure to attack her.

"We really are doing things this way huh? Hehe..," She chuckled as the spear returned back into her grip and shrunk into a cane sized spear ,"Then let's play~"

She first gave a glare to me as she gave a innocent smile that I haven't seen for months , she muttered "Thanks Sis. I shall take it by now." She said as she simply glided away from Pierce's attack.

"I love you all but sometimes~ You boys are way too much~ Been gone too long and this place~ Could use a female touch~" She hummed as she stared at her nails as the soulless figures looked at confusingly ,"Oh you've been waiting for me~ Oh gosh you make me blush~
Let the show begin~" She hummed as Trader demanded them to charge after her.

"1 2 3 and 4," She dodged away from Leif's double sickles , "I got the taste for stardom and a set of horns," She muttered as she pointed to her Daemos horns.

"And then a 5 6 7 8," She muttered as she jumped on Asch's body and jumped to Trader , which brings him some shock ,
"Give me the beat a mic and then get off the stage~" She first glided her fingers on Trader's face as she grabbed his wrist and tossed him afar , as she remained on the stage.

"And I will take it from here~ So don't you have any fear~ Your glowing darling angel star has appeared~" She hummed as Trader jumped up from the ground , glaring at her with rage.

"Yeah I'm the hand to your glove~ Headlining act to your love~ The little gift the devil sent from above~" She muttered as she walked down the stairs as Trader once again controlled Chang'e who summoned evil Lunette guards.

'He really doesn't the power of Shu who attacks while singing, vibing.' I shook my head as I continued observing the fight.

"The show goes all night~ Halo shines so bright~ I'm your starlet brought to life and summoned from the page~" She hummed as she ran to the pillar and jumped into the air as she danced her away on the giant's shoulder as she lures the guards to stab the giant by the feet to make Shu come down. As I expected , the giant soon collapsed as it turned into dust and even crushed some guards.

"I crave the limelight~ Give me the spotlight~ 'Cause you know that they're all here to see the angel of the stage~" Shu muttered as she stood in the middle of the room where a light hits her harmlessly.

Trader was now in a face of rage while Shu was just humming the rest of the melody , "How did you... You even got two freaking personalities now!" "Good for a change eh? Now , return their soul back to their flesh before I-" Before Shu could say anything , Trader ascend one of his manipulative cage and trapped Shu within.

Trader sighed as he ascend the cage in the air.

"Heh , now where was I-" Suddenly , a eggshell crack like noise happened as Shu's cage exploded and Shu landed on the ground safely. Shu's skin was somehow glowing in white as her Usagi ears were in light green.

"What the hell!?" Shu breathed with sequence as she ran to Trader in meteor speed as she stood back where she belonged.

"What- Eh..." Trader groaned with annoyance as he placed his hand in one of his pocket. His face was quickly written with fear as he yelled "Where the f- Did you-?!" "Man , I gotta improve those sneaky skills." Shu muttered as she waved the diary in her grasp.

"You....Oh! Of course!" Trader yelled with realization.

"You’re the White Rabbit."