Chapter 3

Shu's POV

Buzz , Buzz , Buzz , Buzz. I rubbed my forehead from all that vibration from my phone's alarm. I looked at the clock , found it's already 6 a.m. . I stood up and blessed by Gobi , I tripped and fall off from the bed.

Holy Celine! I'm late already! I thought while putting own my short sleeved hoodie , black tight pants and a black Danplan merch cap that my friend gave me at the graduation day of my college.

I grabbed my light pink drawstring backpack , kissed Gobi who's still sleeping adorably and walked out of my room.

As I walked out , I bumped into a chest which was surprisingly the white haired demon yesterday. "O-Oh , you're awake already? That's early for ya." "You literally fell off from your bed , that's loud enough to wake a light sleeper like us. Where are you going, human?"

I gone tensed up when he asked. "Well gotta be working for the rent of the apartment." "Can I come with you?" I looked at him with my eyes blinking for awkwardness. He? Come with me? In that outfit? Do the school's dress code accept that?

"What's with the delay? Just take me with you. I'm bored anyway. Beside, I wanna be discovering the most powerful human first than any sleepy heads there." What did he mean by the most powerful human?.... Whatever....I shook my head. "First of , we gotta get that outfit settle. Come on." I said while grabbed his hand and walked out of the apartment with him.

He couldn't be bad as I thought he was....

Could he?

Leif's POV

This Shu Siren....was very interesting than Asch thought she was. She bought me some human outfits and changed the body part above my waist , then leave me alone to change the lower part of my body. What's wrong with humans to the body parts below the waist?

I didn't really care much as long as she had showed me around the place before than any Daemos. She showed me every small detail, her voice was just good to be listen , except the siren voice of hers.

"What the he- We gotta go now!" She yelled after swiping the thin metal in her hand and grabbed my wrist , running on the empty streets without any humans blocking by our way. She had a surprisingly good body stamina and speed of running than the short human.

We soon arrived a humongous building but not as big as the go-ver-ment that the other human showed us yesterday. The entire wall were painted in white and some child and rainbows were painted on the wall. Quite a....childish place....

"What are we doing here?" "Oh yeah , I'll be teaching the kids self defense. By the basics. You can observe though , just put away your weapons. I ain't hoping the security kick us out." Self defense? No stabbing? No bloodshed? That's not self defense.

"Sifu Shu!" As we walked into the s-kool , some kids approached towards us and engulfed her legs in their arms. Humans in a young age were actually very small sized though. "Oh , shouldn't you children head to Ms. Katelyn's class?" A kid crossed his arms , looking at Shu.

"She only teach us to punch someone by the face. That ain't fun , " He said while a sudden he glanced at me. "Is he your boyfriend?" He pointed me right into the face.

Shu's POV

"Is he your boyfriend?"

I coughed for awkwardness and dismissed them away while looking at the demon who's quite confusing for a sec. "Well... You see Demon....They're just playing arou-" He suddenly walked towards me and looked me into the eye , revealing his shark teeth.

"First of, we're Daemos. Secondly, the name's Leif , sweetheart~" Oh...so he's the flirty type , ain't he? Hold up , we're in school Bruh! I immediately grabbed him by the face and pushed him away. "Sir , censored. I ain't going to make children's life censored for the rest of their lifetime." I said while pushing him onto a bench nearby and told him to keep an eye on my bag but not touching....and perhaps made a curse or two , lying that the bag has the most dangerous creatures in it , which was only my phone and a wallet.

"Greetings , children , " I bowed to them as a respect , "I'm Sifu Shu and I will be tutoring you till you reached green belt. From now on , you'll be known as the white belt students , which was the beginner's level."

I told the kids to have a seat and taught them to involve them within the opposite of the world , make them bring it all to balance. And since most of them are girls , I had to teach them to be gentle and tough at the mean time. Like , that's how I usually teach.

But....They seem confused...

"Here's an example, Earth , Sky , Day , Night , Sound and Silence, Dark and Light. One alone is not enough, we need both together. Winter , Summer , Moon and Sun~" I hummed and step on my staff , and jumped up from the ground.

"Lesson Number One~"

The kids were suddenly getting hyperactive as I started singing. They quickly stood up with them prepared. "Like a rock , you must be hard Ha! Like a oak , you must stand firm! Cut Quick , like my blade! Think Fast, unafraid~" The kids quickly followed my actions while I corrected some kids' posture.

"I'm ready to learn more!" A girl with short hair said. "Uh-Huh , you're still on the half way , Shin." I said while sitting back to ground , raising my sticked palms to the air.

" Like a cloud , you are soft~ , " I said while put my hand on the ground , swinging myself up from the ground , standing up firm , "Like bamboo , you bend in the wind~ Creeping slow , you're at peace , because you know~ It's okay to be afraid~" I hummed while entering my wushu stances.

Very quick , they had learnt the basic within a song of mine and time flies as the same time. "You will dismiss ourselves , I'll see you next week." I said while bowed slightly to the kids and they adorably followed me and ran out the gates.

I found Leif was staring at my bag that's somehow shivering on the bench. "Hey , your bag was shivering just now, what's spell you actually casted?" I shook my head with a smile and open my bag , found Ava's calling me.

"Hel-" "SHU!ONEOFTHEDAEMOS HADGONESOMEWHERE!PLEASETELL MEYOUFOUNDHIMALRIGHT!" "Ava..." "IREPEATPLEASETELLMETHATYOUFOUNDHIMALRIGHT!" "Ava , Leif's with me." "Wait- What?"

Leif's POV

"Yes , he's with me. I brought him out around the city and the school with me." I looked at her with the thin piece of metal in her grip. "Geez , chill , I'll head back now. We'll have a-" She moved the metal away from her ear and sighed.

"What's wrong?" "Oh nothing , just gonna deal with your friends and Ava when we got back." "You seem a bit sorrow...What's wrong?" "Just...." She sighed while grabbing her bag , ".... You see , I wasn't Ava's sister , I'm just adopted one by the street. I kinda had the affection while Ava just left behind... But I'm trying to make it up for her! That's what should I do anyway." She smiled sweetly and lead me out of the s-kool.

I can see her true feelings behind the mask.....

Why did she had to hide it from me....

Didn't human Ava ever notice it?