Chapter 49

TW : PANIC ATTACK , NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , ATTEMPT AT SUICIDE

ENJOY :)

Ava's POV

I woke up by a crazy shake from someone. I opened my tired and puffy eyes , found Shu standing by the side of my bed.

"Ugh....Shu?" "Get up already. It's already the 30 degree of the Sun. Breakfast was ready." She said coldly while tossed a set of new clothes to me.

I said 'thank you' to her , which I can see her clearly froze and stutter her way out of my room. "I-It's not like I care about you. Just get ready alright. Or else I feed the meal of yours to the beast on the wilderness."

I sighed her denied kindness as I stood up from bed and headed to change. I was dressed in a pink sweetheart knee length dress and black knee length leather heels with an additional of a black belt that was decorated with 4 pink crystals.

I touched my Daemos horns , feeling how smooth was it as I continue combing my hair. As I stared at my reflection in the mirror , I sensed a very creepy and unfamiliar sense behind me.

"Are you-" I immediately turned as I smacked the person in the face. I was shocked when I found that the person that I punched into was Nashira the maid.

"M-Man , I'm SO sorry!" "Ugh...," She grunted while wiping away the blood coming out from her nose , standing up calmly , uttered "Lady Shu was urging for your appreance. Please be there in time."

"Are you alright by the way?" "D-Definitely , you should be going, Lady Ava." She said while walked out , leaving me with slightly guilt for punching her in the face.

"So , you're telling me that you punched Nashira's face without any hesitation?" Shu asked while pointing her fork with a meat on it to me. I only nodded nervously in respond , not only what will she do to me.

But....by my surprise.....

She laughed....?

"Haha! Oh my god.... I can't believe it.... The scenario was just so funny.... I mean , most Daemos would either run out of the mansion or perhaps jumped down from the window if they met Nashira. But you..... You got skills though..." She....complimented me? "Eh.....thanks?"

"Not me , but that orangehead told me a lot about you. And your sister, or other Shu," Noi? , "I mean , we talked last night on how kind-hearted and high potential was the other me. Honestly , she doesn't deserved what she had face....."

She said but as soon she noticed the Daemos approached into the dining room , she stood up , tossing the utensils from her grasp as she dismissed herself without a word. My mind was full of question marks yet shock by such action.

"Ugh , what's wrong with her and the stupid tantrums again? So ruining my day." Asch complained as I continued munching my breakfast , chossing to ignore his complains. "Your majesty , couldn't you show forgiveness on Shu? She at least provided us a shelter."

Right when Rhys and Asch were once again arguing , Pierce slowly and quietly walked towards me , patting me on the head , asking "No hard feelings?" I shook my head and thanked with a smile.

"I mean , who showed her forgiveness here? She was much more terrible than before. Her idiotic tantrums thinks we could forgive her. Heh , maybe she doesn't even forget about us and just being a scheming one like last time." Asch's words had made me stood up , tossing a plate into his face like our first impression.

The Daemos , especially Asch , was stunned by my actions. "COULD YOU JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HER TERRIBLE SIDES FOR JUST ONE SECOND?! YOU'RE BEING SUCH A BABY , ASCH!" I yelled as I quickly walked out the dining room to the garden to calm myself down.

I sat on the foliage as I grabbed some of my hair , thinking about those awful things of Shu from Asch. "Ugh , can't he just change his damn idiotic mind?! Why does his stupid mind was just covered with hatred?!"

Right when I was still sobbing like hell , a huge punch sound echoed in my head as my curiosity took me to the source. I was shocked by what I just saw....

Shu's POV

While I decided to talk a bit about this other me , Asch's furious yet annoying face came in , ruining my mood and appetite. I then tossed my utensils as I walked out the dining room , bumping Asch by the shoulder in the mean time.

Before I walked away from the dining room , I have heard some awful sh*t about me from Asch stupid mouth.
"I mean , who showed her forgiveness here? She was much more terrible than before. Her idiotic tantrums thinks we could forgive her. Heh , maybe she doesn't even forget about us and just being a scheming one like last time." My legs were suddenly numbed as I heard those words.

'What does he mean by that... What does he mean by "I'm much more terrible than before"? ,' I thought while placed my hand on the wall , gaining some support. 'Why...Ugh...' Suddenly , a huge wave of pain in my head just came in , making me rushed to the garden , leaned against a trunk.

'You killed our mother!'
What are you talking about?! I don't have one!

'Can't you be a bit concern for your future?!'
I don't care about the future , mine was already perfect!

'Why do you have to leave your hair that short like a tomboy?!'
What the hell is a tomboy?! I don't even know the existence of such phrase!

'You violent human!' ...... 'You should be gone already!' ......... 'You scheming thing.'

Why..... Why they all sounded so realistic?.....

I grunted for the annoyance in my head as I punched the trunk hardly, causing it to timber and fall off. I kneeled onto the ground and somehow water comes out from my eyes.

"Help me~ Someone please come and help me~ Need somebody to tell me~
Please, please~ What the hell is going on~," I uttered as I wiped the water away. Those words and sentences were just sounded ridiculous yet real....

"Crazy~ I might be going crazy~ Need someone here to tell me~ Please, please~ How do I get along?~"

I hummed while just pulled out a dagg- W-Why do I have Noi's dagger on me? I stared at the dagger then my wrist. Meh , why not? As I placed the dagger on my wrist , I was quickly pushed onto the ground by someone.

"What the freak Ava?! What's that for?!" "What's that for I should ask! Why are you tyring to kill yourself?" Did I? I looked at the dagger in my grasp and felt my hand was shivering.

"Oh my f***ing sake..... What am I doing... Just because some stupid noises and I want to kill myself? Ha! What a weakling I am!" I laughed while Ava just snaked my arms around me and holding me tight.

"Uhm..... What are you doing exactly?" "Oh , I'm just hugging you. Are you feeling better now?" She asked while smiled brightly.

That smile....

Felt like I seen it somewhere.....

Uh , stupid thoughts again...

"Why are you doing so?" "Apparently, a hug can give warmth to others and the care to a person. So? You good now?" She said while letting her arms off from my body.

"I mean ," I said while scratching my neck awkwardly ,"You can continue hugging me since it's comfortable." I said while patted her on the head.

"Heh , sure!" She beamed as she hugged me tight. I slowly wrapped my arms around her body as I hugged her back? I guess? It's actually fun I would say.....