As soon as the door opened, they saw her smiling sadly at them. Her room was undeniably messy, and her face looks horrible, but there's still a curve on her lips.

"J-Jeongyeon... What-"

"I'm s-so sorry, I love y-you all..."

"No!"

Jeongyeon took a cutter, and placed it on her wrist. She was about to make a cut, but thankfully, Taehyung was able to grab the sharp object in order to save her.

He immediately hugged her, not minding the blood stains on her clothes because of his wound. He stopped her as he cried.

"N-no please..." Taehyung pleaded. Meanwhile, Nayeon couldn't react and move properly. All she can do right now is to cry. "P-please, don't leave us.

"W-we can still fix this..." He added and looked at her directly in the eye. "D-don't give up too e-easily. Don't end your life.

He noticed her body was trembling, so he embraced her with a hug. She didn't reciprocated it, but she speak.

"W-why don't you just let me end this fucking-"

"Please, don't say that..." Taehyung softened his voice as he noticed her staring at him. "S-stay with us."

"S-stay with me, and don't leave me alone. Please, I'm begging you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tears that were about to fall was been wiped immediately by Nayeon. She witnessed that moment.

If it is in a normal situation, she would have been teased them, and shipped them like she always do.

She's there, when she saw Jeongyeon suffered from everyday living because of trauma, and depression. She can see the pain that her nightmares brought her.

But, she stayed beside her. And Taehyung also. They never left her, and they guided her in this trying times. Nayeon couldn't deny the fact that's she's happy because Taehyung was able to save her friend.

Without him, maybe Jeongyeon already sliced her wrist.

Or worst, they may not be able to see her again.

Nayeon took a one last glance on Jeongyeon, and smiled. Even though she wanted to bug her, but she stopped herself.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon who's busy doodling something on her notebook. Honestly, she became less communicative when she came back.

She kinda isolate herself from anyone. She still needs some space.

"How are you, noona?"

Jeongyeon stopped from doodling as she turned to Jungkook who's currently occupying Jimin's vacant seat - as always - and with a concern look on his face.

She sighed.

"I'm fine Kookie, thanks for asking me," she once again gave a small smile and nodded. "I already rest well. And luckily, I'm still alive."

Jungkook didn't answer, but surprisingly, she went on.

"But you know what? If I'm going to rest again, I want it to last forever-"

"Noona," Jungkook cut her words short as he realized what's she was going to say next. "It's not funny. This is a serious matter. We're all concerned about you."

"Sorry..." Jeongyeon apologized even though that's the real thing that she wanna happen.

"I'm here because I wanna ask you something," Jungkook said and he smiled, as he nodded to her. "I wanna hear your opinion or thoughts."