Hello Again, have we met?

You looked at yourself in the mirror, and twirled around in your pretty ball attire.

Atleast the tailors did a good job..

—'Highness let's go, the carriage is here

—'Highness let's go, the carriage is here.'

You placed yourself in the carriage, and it started to rush, like your thoughts.

'Did he receive the letter? Did he read it? Was it delivered to the right person..?'

Being a fickle minded person these thoughts rushed up and down your head and you didn't even realise when you reached at your destination.

The coachman reached his hand to you,
—' If I have the permission of course'

You gave your hand to him, and he took you inside the palace.

—' We present you Princess Kim Y/n, the only daughter of King Baek Hyeon.'

The announcer announced your name, and all the eyes were on you.

You smiled brightly and came down from the stairs.
You bowed down to show respect.

You looked around to see if you knew someone from here to just talk to someone.

Your friend, Princess Areum waved your hand at you.

You knew Areum, she was a princess just as your age.

He was from a neighbouring kingdom and your father were friendly with them.

—' Hello Y/n, it's been a while we have met! Happy birthday!'

She smiled sweetly.

Tragic part is, she is just as your age and she is next in line to the ruler. She will take over the throne in just some months. If she could, why couldn't you?

—'Hello Areum it's been a while! How are things going?'

—' It's been going well honestly..haha..'

It was just all normal bickering as girls do.

—'Y/n, there are rumors that this Ball is mainly held for your groom picking. Is it true? I'm tensed for you'

—' It is true Areum..as much I want this to be a lie, it is true..'

—'Do you have someone in your mind?'

—'Maybe..maybe not who knows..'

Just then, a stranger walked away your interest.

—'If you don't mind me interrupting, can we share a dance?'

You looked at the stranger, your jaw dropped.

He was drop dead gorgeous, hair kept in place but yet a little messy.

He had striking features, yet, with a little bit of imperfection, making it even more admirable.

He showed a sweet smile to you, and  held his hand for permission.

—'Sure.'
You placed your hand at his.

Oh no what am I doing! I should be waiting for him..but a little dance shouldn't hurt right?

He kissed your hand with respect.

You felt a bolt of electricity and a weird so called comfort inside your body, you didn't know for what it was.

It felt like you both were waiting for each other..

He led you to the dance floor, placing his hands on your waist tightly yet so gently.

A classical song played and you swayed in the dance.

You were completely swept off feet by him and his aura. How was he so perfect? His dance moves were so imposing he didn't even do one single mistake!

You felt ashamed few times as you kept on stepping your feet at his. You weren't much of a good dancer.

He chucked at your mistakes, didn't judge like others do...

Suddenly he moved his head near to yours,

"By the way, you have a beautiful handwriting princess"

Dear same old boy..

You are so brave to write a secret letter to the Princess..
Who are you? How do you look like? I have so many questions..can really someone love really love me?..are you lying to me or is it the truth?

I would love to know you, we have a ball coming  at the grand palace of our kingdom..if you really have courage and you are brave..I dare you to meet me there.

All this is making me so excited.
— The one you maybe love.