A Day In the Life Of A Princess.

You were roaming around your own room, curiosity was killing the good out of you.

Who could it be? Was it a royal? Is it someone I know?

You never though you could ever have a secret admirer, but here you are..

You heard certain knocks at your door.

-' Who is it? Katerina I said I want to alone at the moment!'

-' I am sorry your highness, but your father had just fainted in the courtroom. He is in a serious state right now, as his daughter you shod visit him'

You flung open your door,

-'How did that happen? I mean..okay let's go.'

The fact is, you never had a good relationship with your father. Since you were a child, he used to treat you and your mother extremely bad.
He also often used to beat your mother very badly.

This led to her leaving you as a child, in the hands of your father.

It is known that to keep your father's image, she was later hunted down and killed. But no one knows it is true or not.

You never loved your parents. How could you? Your father treated you extremely bad and thought you were the results of his sins done by him in his past life.

And your mother who left you? Atleast she could have taken you with her! Even if you died,you would have been in peace and you would be better to be honest.

All you wanted to is become and a queen and rule over your people. But no. Your father stole that from you, saying you can't be a queen.

He just wanted you to marry a royal and give his kingdom to him. Not to his own daughter!

-' Your highness, he is in a very critical state. Forgive me, he doesn't have much days left.'

This is what the doctor said to you.

-' Y/n. You shoud marry immediately, after your birthday ceremony is over. Many suitable grooms will be present their, choose any one of them.'

-' What? No! U can't force me like that! Father, please try to understand! I am capable of ruling a kingdom! I've learnt everything about it an-'

-' Books will never contain the knowledge of ruling. You do not have any experience. You are not even strong. Have you seen how fragile you are! Leave a kingdom, you can't even rule one village!'

Your father started choking and raising your voice at you, as we has in a terrible condition.

-' Y/n try to cooperate. You will get one dance with the man you like, you will know him before marrying him.'

-' But father...'

-' No buts. Go to your room and leave me alone.'

Closing the door of the room, you ran to your room, tears dripping from your eyes.

There wasn't much time left for your birthday, 3 days until you turned 18.

-' Why did I have to be born in a royal family? Why not just some ordinary family? They live happier! I am tired of this life. God please!'

You bent on your knees crying.

-' Your highness, tailors are here to measure for your birthday attire'

Wiping off your tears, you stood up.

-'Okay let them come in.'

Katerina gave way to the tailors, you took god knows how long to just measure your body.

-'Highness, we have some arts drawn, please choose one of them.'

You didn't even look at any of them, just pointed at one.

-' But your highness, this is not meant for people of high upper class. This is for middle upper class..choose something more executive!'

Said the Tailor and gave you a warm smile.

-' Then why did you show me this! Just choose something which will look good and get lost.'

-'Okay.. we'll make something different for you then. Goodbye! We promise to not let you down.

You just rolled your eyes even if it was extremely rude of a royal female to do so.

You dropped on the bed,

-' Katerina I'm not in mood for dinner. I just want to sleep until my birthday.'

-' But your majesty you'll be pale then! We have arranged some royal bathes and a jewellers will come any minute...'

-'I'm so done of this life.'

Time skip ; 3 days.

-' Your highness you look mesmerizing that no man will ever be able to unlock his eyes off you! I can't -'

Just then someone passed a small box through your closet.

-' Who is it to enter her highness's room without permission!'

-' Katerina, I want you to go out of here.'

With then the moment she left, you got the thing you wanted for the most.

The Soulmate Ring is here.

It came with a note,

'With true love's tears shall be granted access to a different lifetime'