End of an Era.

'LIAAAAAA' You shouted so hard that even your neighbours could hear you as if you were giving a fuvk.

Lia, your maid came running to the room and asked in a low voice 'Anything mam?'

'Oh please don't try fuvking around with me, WHERE IS MY BLACK SUIT?' - It seemed like you were ready to kill her at that moment.

She opened your cupboard, and found it in one second. She gave you a meh look and handed it over to you.

'I guess you have a de*th wish' You said but she was already gone, that b*tch is really sCaReD of you.

You put on your tube top,a pair of long straight black trousers and a black matte suit. A small pinch of lipstick and eyeliner and you are almost ready but one thing was missing.

You opened your drawer and took your most favourite gun which was specially customized for you. You got the gun on your 10th birthday as present. You loved collecting guns since you were a kid, it's a bit strange right? Well not you.

Finally you were able to pay a visit to the Jeons, you had to give them a present, the de*th of Mr Jeon would be the best present.

Hiding the gun in the pocket of your suit, you weare ready to finally complete all the unfinished things.

Time skip

There was the house of the Jeons right infront of you. All you wanted was to burn the house alive right then and there but you weren't that dumb as you first had to listen to what soulmate story Jungkook cooked up.

You decided to first have a talk with him, then doing the thing you came here for. You called him and within a minute he was there.

You got out of your car when he suddenly held your hands tightly and started running.

You wanted to shout but your heart was beating like crazy as if it was telling you that Jungkook is not going to harm you.

There was paintings of royal kings and queens everywhere in there where he took you to. It was an attic behind his house. Seemed like a secret place for hookups. Wtf does he want to GAWDD.

'JUNGKOOK, WHY DID YOU TAKE ME HERE'
You shouted at the top of your voice.

'Y/n cool down, I don't have any bad intensions. If dad sees you, nevermind listen to me carefully now'
Jungkook said and it seemed genuine.

You acted like you didn't believe anything he said, but deep down you wanted to know more about it.

'Y/n, this thing is pretty messed up' Jungkook sighed.

'Just go on with it' You said.

'So after I came back after meeting you yesterday, I looked asked my mom about the ring'

'She was first surprised as I suddenly showed interest in that ring thingy but later she told me as much she knew about it'

'Her ancestors were the sorcerer of this ring which lies in your hand, they were a gifted clan. There was a Empress in that age who wasn't able to trust anyone as it seemed to her every time someone 'loves' her, it was all because they wanted to be the king. So she wanted to find her soulmate and henceforth she asked this ring to be made'

'I only know this much, I don't know if she ever found her soulmate but legend says that she didn't really have a happily ever after'

Jungkook's words made you overwhelmed with mixed emotions. You finally knew the purpose of this ring. The empress was your ancestor? Then maybe your love story will also not be happy ever after seeing that your soulmate is the son of the person you hate the most in this world.

'I can't believe this. This can't be happening. You CAN'T be my soulmate. NO NO NO YO-'

You got interrupted when he crashed his lips onto yours making you shocked. You felt more alive than ever. You loved it, the kiss.

But you weren't allowed to be happy, a bullet came straight to penetrating through your heart, not giving you a chance to see or know who shot you. You looked straight in Jungkook's eyes , feeling your heartbeat getting faster.

'PAPA DO YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?'

' I did it for your own good. She's not right for you and whatever shit your mother was telling you is wrong.'

'Have you ever thought of what I want? Do you ever realise what shit you have done? Her freaking life in linked with mine! I'll die at this spot her heartbeat stops!'

The next of the words were a blur to you, all you could understand it was Jungkook's father who shot you.

You felt your eyes close, but you heard a slight sound of a bullet. You didn't know whom bullet it was, Jungkook's father or Jungkook's. All you wanted to be in peace right now, wherever you be.

'Hey y/n don't worry I got you. Let's get you to the hospital, you'll be fine we'll all be fine'

He said while he cupped your face and pulled you in his lap.

'J-jungkook all I know is I'm not long, my heart tells so. B-but if your life is linked with mine w-will you die?'

'No y/n I'm not letting anything happen to you or me. We're getting to the hos-'

Jungkook didn't get a chance to complete his sentence as a sharp pain hit his heart, making him fall to the ground.

All you remember next is going black.

To be continued...