Bonus : Take care of me.

Author's note : Thank you loves for 500 + reads I mean we never even expected this 😭 this really really means a lot!! We present 5-6 bonuses for y'all! I hope y'all like it <3

Only one day had passed since you transferred back to reality over here. You were terribly injured and sick, you couldn't even walk properly. All thanks to Jungkook , who was taking care of you like you were a baby.

It was midnight now, you were sleeping wrapped up in Jungkook's arms, your whole abdomen bandaged up.

Until you felt a pain in your lower stomach. You woke up immediately, and you felt wet down there.

-'Oh god shit not periods now..'

You couldn't move properly to check as Jungkook was still peacefully sleeping spooning you up in his embrace. How could you wake him up?

You moved out his embrace, and sat up when pain shot you were you were injured. God you couldn't even sit up properly and periods now?

You turned on the night lamp kept near only to see a huge blood spot on the bed.

-'What happened baby....' he said in a low and raspy voice when he woke up.

-'Uh..um..'

-'What happened?'he said concerned for you, when you turn on the lights, and the huge blood spot came to his eyes.

-'What- are you bleeding from your wound? But it's bandaged-'

-'No jungkook it's not from there it's..'

-'What-' then he finally understood and stopped talking as he felt him in a very awkward situation.

-'Do you have pads or tampons here?'

-'No y/n..'

-'Does your mother have?'

-'I don't know..but I'll ask her immediately. You stay here okay?'

He rushed to his mother's room as you hoped she had what you needed.

He came in after a few seconds rushing.

-'She doesn't have as she said it stopped already as she's over 50 I couldn't understand-'

-'Oh nevermind..but what'll happen now-'

-'There's none maids available now as they all went back home..I guess I'll go to the nearby medicine shop which stays open for the night.. I'll be back as soon as possible okay? Stay here right there'

He said while rushing to the closet and coming out immediately wearing a hoodie and trousers and went outside rushing.

What did I ever do to get someone like him? These words repeatedly played in your mind these days.

After 20 mins.

-'Hey hey hey I found these only. Is this okay?' he handed you some sanitary pads, which were perfect for your size and how you liked.

-'Thank you so much Jungkook' you pecked his lips.

-'But I need to go to the bathroom..help me?' he immediately took you in his embrace and took you to the bathroom. He made you sit near the wash basin.

-'I'll just stay here if in case you need help..okay?' he said to you.

-'Yeah sure that's fine' you said while he grabbed a seat next to you.

You helped you to take off his hoodie you were wearing, as it was smeared with blood.

-'Can you grab a new pair of underwear for me?' you asked to him as he immediately went out rushing to get a new pair of underwear for you, as you got rid of the one you were wearing.