And let's take the vows again.

It was really late in the night when suddenly your sleep broke. You needed some water, you moved your hand on the side table but nothing was there.

'God now I have to go out to the kitchen ugh' You slowly went making sure it didn't disturb jungkook's sleep.

You saw the fridge and took out a bottle of water. It was freezing cold. You couldn't care less and took sip.

And then you started sneezing again.

'FUCKING HELL, Jungkook will be alert no i don't want to disturb him god'

And the devil was already standing there when you took his name.

He came closer and lifted you up with his strong arms and took you to the bedroom as you kept hitting him and shouted in a low voice,
'LEAVE ME LEAVE ME I AIN'T A CHILD'

He took you to the drawing room, when suddenly all the lights turned on and there was Mrs Jeon standing with a small yet cute cake in her hand.

Is he going to propose me?

Jungkook made you sit on the couch and sat infro6of you on his knees and said,
'Will you marry me? Jeo- no um Kim Y/n?'

'Ain't I already your wife- OBVIOUSLY I WILL'

He pulled you in a kiss and his mom smiled at you both signalling she's also happy with this.

Next morning, your going to be mother in law came into your room on tip toes, came closer to you and said, 'Y/nnn let's goo for shopping! It's your marriage afterall'

You woke up on her voice and smiled heavily, on the edge of shouting 'YESSS' but no you couldn't disturb jungkook. He was finally asleep. God that boy really worried a lot.

You held her hand and went out of the room on tip toes and closed the door lightly.

It was nearly 7 am in the morning, you brushed your teeth, put on a dress she gave you to wear and yes you were ready.

At wedding dress shop.

'Y/n dear, you can choose any from here. If you don't like any we'll go to a different store okay?'

There were BEAUTIFUL dresses hung. You couldn't really choose any. Well well you need to try out atleast 5 dresses. It's your WEDDING afterall let it be second time still it's you FUCKING WEDDING AND A PROPER ONE.

You picked three dresses and asked a staff, 'Can you please lead me to the changing room?'

The staff helped you take the dresses to the changing room and you smiled saying,
'Thank you'

You put on the first dress and twirled around blushing heavily as you thought what jungkook will think of after seeing you in this magical dress. 'Let's take a mirror selfie'

 'Let's take a mirror selfie'