Bonus: I found love.

After 14 years.

14 years? Time passes by so fast when you're loving it. Glancing at your engagement ring, you realised it has been 18 years since your marriage. Damn.

Your eyes fell to your other ring. It's Seoyeon's 18th birthday today. She's 18 already?

Jungkook saw you fidgeting with the Soulmate Ring. He came close to you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

'Don't worry. She's a strong one. She'll be fine' he said, reassuring you.

'You don't even let her date. How's she supposed to find her soulmate?'

'Did we date? Fate pulled us together. Damn we were enemies'

You pulled out the ring out of your hands, and took out that same box again which the soulmate ring was kept, and another velvet covered box.

'I'll give her this.. don't interrupt out conversation'

'Okayyy' he said while he pecked your lips and moved out of the room, to find Seoyeon.

You found Seoyeon in her room, looking for something.

'Mom did you see my necklace?'

'Nope. But I have a better one'

You said while handing her the velvet box.

'Oh my god mom this is beautiful you didn't have to- you both gave me so many gifts. You really didn't have to'

'It wasn't me it was your dad. Nvm this is my gift. Wear it and see how it looks'

'Don't lose it like you lost the before one

'Don't lose it like you lost the before one.'

'Are you crazy of course I wouldn't loose a platinum and diamond studded necklace. And I didn't lose that one it must be here somewhere..' Seo said while looking here and there.

'Okay before you go. Spare me 15 mins?' you said asking.

'Yeah sure..what is it?' she asked when you signalled her to come take a seat beside you on the bed.

'I'm giving you something very very important. And I need you to listen I me very carefully okay?'

'Am I in trouble'

'You could say trouble in paradise.'

You said while taking out the ring and showing it to her.

'Mom this is the ring you always wear. What is up with this?'

'This ain't mine anymore, this is yours as you're 18 now.'

'Listen to me carefully before you put this ring on.. I'm not sure you'll beileve this or not but..this is a soulmate ring.'

'Soul what?'

'A soulmate ring. This ring glows when you meet your soulmate..'

'Mom stop with all that'