Author's Note & Introduction

Hey loves! Thank you for giving our book a chance. It really means a lot 😭

This book is mostly Fanfiction, Fantasy & Romance.

This is purely our imagination, all the characters are fictional in this story.

❗WARNING! : This book contains words like  blood, gunshots and death. Read on your own risk. ❗

You are not allowed to copy, or post our work on any other platforms. If done so, we'll be the first ones to know and you will face the consequences!

Here's an introduction to y/n :

Mafia ver. Y/n.

Mbti : Entj.
Zodiac : Aries.

The Aries ENTJ is bound to be a force of nature and someone who is very strong willed and sometimes impatient. Their ENTJ leadership qualities are bolstered by Aries’ courage and bravado. It is often as though they are attracted to danger and vie for the opportunity to prove themselves with a worthy challenge.

The ENTJ Aries may exhibit a large ego but people will likely admire them for what they bring to the table.

R

oyal ver. Y/n.

Mbti : Enfj.
Zodiac : Cancer.

A Cancer ENFJ is likely to be someone who is very conscientious and caring about people. They are very warm, humorous and socially conscious. Beneath their sensitivity and compassion is the heart of a champion who draws strength from the people they fight for.

The ENFJ Cancer has a vision that is unifying, and their passion burns bright.

That's it!

Thank you again for for reading our work and giving it a chance!

We love you, stay happy and safe love 💕