Forever With You.

Fluttering your eyes open, you were a little startled by seeing a different view in front of you then you realised, you slept in a different mansion.

Gasping at the heavy feeling on your body, you look to your side to see Jungkook, all naked and his heavy arms around you.

You turned to move his hand from your body, as it was way too heavy for you.

He woke up instantly on your touch and said,
-'Good morning wifey'

-'Mmh..good morning husband..it's already 10 we need to get up'

-'Just five more minutes nah'
He bugged you constantly for five more mins.

As you gave up to him, you said
-'Okay but just five minutes. I have work to do today'

-'Noooo no way you're not working today' he said while grabbing you by your waist tightly.

-'I have to its important baby. I promise I won't be gone for too long'

He didn't fight back, as he knew work was very important for you. But he was sure that you couldn't go to work today or even get out of bed.

-'Five minutes are over'

-'Okay' he didn't say anything as he knew what has going to happen next.

Being confused as he didn't fight back, you removed the duvets out of your naked body and stood up on your toes only to fall back.

You realised after so many rough rounds last night you couldn't walk properly.

-'See even fate wants you to stay in bed for today. Who knows you won't be able to walk for days'

You really felt like slapping jungkook on his whole face at the moment. But, you decided to prove him wrong.

-'Oh really? Sorry but I need to go to work today. It's vital'

You pulled out the drawer for medicines, and took a painkiller.

-'That's not fair!' He exclaimed.

-'Everything is fair in love and war koo. And this is war'

You sighed as he saw how stubborn you could ever be.

You sat in the bed and wait for the painkillers do their work.

After 5 mins of him constant bickering, you again stood on your feet to feel success.

You looked at the clock,
-'Shit I'm already late' and you ran to the washroom to take a bath and freshen up.

After 20 minutes.

You got out of the bath wearing a robe and saw Jungkook was still laying down. He was probably tired from last night too much.

You went into your closet to pick out your outfit for a very important day of your life.

After much time, you found out your perfect outfit which brought out your real side.