Wrap me around your arms.

She took took you down to the basement of the mansion, which gave you certain the same chills, as the palace.

She pulled out a key from her pocket, and opened up the basement.

It was dusty and old, which made you cough again.

-'Oh sorry dear I shouldn't have brought you here.. it's so dusty your fever can get worse'
She apologized to you.

-"Oh no no don't worry, I'm fine it's just a fever. Jungkook just overreacts a bit VERY much'

She nodded, still feeling guilty.

-"This place seems ridiculously known...' you exclaimed.

_'OH I KNOW THIS PLACE THE CREEPY SPOOKY PLACE WITH ALL SORTS OF WEIRD WITCHCRAF-'
you stopped immediately after realising it was her place you were talking about, and it was disrespectful.

-'I am so sorry I shouldn't have said that..'

-'We all know this place is creepy no need to apologise!' she started laughing after saying that.

She pulled out a book from the shelves and said,

-'Which century did you spawn in?'

-'1764'

-'Let's see..1764..1764..1764.. there-'

-'YAH WHAT ARE BOTH DOING IN HERE I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HEE EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE UNTIL I HEARD HER SNEEZE AND COUGH AGAIN'

He pulled our hand, but you snatched it away from him.

-'Yah stop treating me like a 3 year old kid I know how to take care of myself! You- acchoo!'
You sneezed again.

-'Very well you're a 21 year grown ass adult who acts like a 3 year old kid'
He touched your forehead too see your temperature.

-'You.are.burning.to.the.bedroom.right.now.'

-'No i'm not going anywhere! I'll be here only'
You said being te stubborn you.

-'I promise it won't take long' his mother said.

-'Not more than 10 mins'

Both his mother and you nodded.

-'I found the 1764 era..we do have a picture of the prince I see'

'And it turns out he looks he looks like jungkook'

Both of you gasped seeing the picture. It was literally him.

With a sigh she started to speak up again,

-'Turns out he was killed in the night of his marriage with the
Princess of his enemy kingdom because they were in love. The enemy kingdom's king killed him'

That's what exactly happened.

-'And it also turned out that the Princess, whom we know nothing about had a child! Did you two-'

Jungkook started coughing very loudly after hearing that while you gave him a death stare.

-'And there there's nothing..I think this ring is the same ring y/n'

You looked at your ring. It was the same indeed.

-'There..and then there's nothing else..the reign just got carried on by'

Both of you nodded in return.

-'Y/n.. don't ever lose this ring. Pass it on to your children in the future.. don't forget because of this ring, you are alive at the moment'

-'Yeah..I know..'

-'I know you both have a lot of doubts to clear on..all I can say is , you were transferred to your ancestor's bodies. When one of the soulmates die near to the other when they are not yet entangled, that is married, the other one dies too and they get spawned to another lifetime, could be be past or present IF they are wearing the same rings.'

You nodded again as you finally understood what the heck was happening with you both over there.

-'And it is similar, when the both shed teardrops out of true love, they get transferred to their real life, with both of them alive. That's why you didn't find the bullet inside you anymore. It had gone into your kidney. So be grateful you both..'

You didn't know to accept the ring as a gift of fate or something evil. Well, it did save your life. You'll cherish it forever in your heart.

-'10 mins are over.'
Jungkook exclaimed.

You slapped him on his chest as he was constantly bugging you.

Three of you got out of the basement, and your mother locked it, and put the key in her pocket.

-'I need to run some errands. I'll be out of the house for a bit..y/n don't get sick more, you haven't healed yet I saw while bandaging yesterday'

-'Yeah I know..thank you for everything'

-'You don't need to say that' she smiled sweetly and went away.

Jungkook immediately grabbed you by your waist and turned you to face him.

-'I swear I'll lock the room now before leaving you alone the room from now on'

-'Oh really..what you'll do when I get better? I have loads of work left mister'

-'We'll see about that..now to the bedroom now baby you're still burning..'

You wrapped your arms and legs to him like a koala bear, making him your branch to hug to.

He grabbed you by your hips and,

-'You can't even walk properly how did you even come down the stairs'

Placing you on the bed, he grabbed the thermometer and measured your temperature.

-'Bravo it's 101°c. Are you happy now?'

-'Very..' you said slowly.

-'You're not even moving one step today. Don't even get out of the bed'
He said while pulling th duvets over you.

-'What if I have to pee..'

-'Then you pee in the bed '

-'Are you even being serious Jeon-'

-'What? You're someone like who acts like a 3 year old so do actions like a 3 year old too.!'

He said while handing you the glass of milk which he prepared before.

He plopped next to you, inside the duvets.

You finished the milk within one sip, as you didn't want to taste it.

Jungkook took the glass from your hands and kept the glass on the beside kept table.

Snuggling closer to his big chest, you closed your eyes as you felt sleepy.

He caressed your hair, knowing you like it when he does that.

He hummed an unknown song, which you quietly fell asleep to.

Seeing you fall asleep so soon, he kissed your whole face gently.

He mouthed an 'i love you' to you slowly.

Knowing you let him do anything he wants while you sleep, as sleep is precious to you, He changed up your outfit and slipped you in one of his hoodies gently and quietly.

He then told the maid to prepare your dinner soon and bring it to the room so he could feed you foods that were healthy and you didn't like how they tasted.

He just quietly watched you sleep and drifted off to sleep too while laying next to you.

-'I wish things will be like this forever and ever...' and his wish was granted.