Not your typical Love story.

Is this what love feels like? How it feels like to be loved? i've never been loved throughout my entire life. Experiencing love..feels so magical and..words can't be put through...

-'Princess..its getting dark..we should head back to the ball'

-'As much as i want this moment to last forever..i also think we should head back prince.'

he gave a sweet smile and pecked your right cheek. 

-'Lets go.'

He placed his hand at yours and you led him out of the garden

The grand ball was still quite the same, thousands of people were enjoying the day.

You didn't want to spend even one second apart him, so you danced away the night with him.

You could say it was the best night of your life. You kept on giggling, smiling, laughing, and blushing all the night.

Until the clock was close to strike to 12.

—' Do you promise to marry me prince? Do you promise me to keep me happy all my life?'

—'Until my last breath y/n.'

He tucked away a strand of your hair behind your ear.

—'I wish I could kiss you right now, but I can't people are watching..well goodnight love. We will meet again I can assure you that.'

You smiled again once this night.
You knew he was your soulmate for sure and you were ready to give him all of you.

—'Thank you for this prince..this was the best night of my life. Thank you so much.'

—'If I come to think of it, I didn't ever catch your name. What is your name?'

Just then the clock striked. Signalling it was the end of the day.

'Jeon Jungkook. Night Y/n. We will meet again and I love you.'

You didn't even know how time passed by, it went so fast. All your life felt so long, yet the best part so small.

You were happy that you finally found someone you wanted to marry. Atleast your father would be happy.

You were standing on the door of your father's room again. Knocking on the door, he said ,
—'Come in.'

You entered the room and bowed down to your father.

—'How are you Father right now?'

Shaking his head he signalled a No.

_'I too beileve I don't have much time to live. Tell me you have good news y/n. I'll die peacefully if I hand this kingdom at safe hands.'

—'I know father. I have found someone for me. I wish to spend the rest of my life with him.'

—'What is his name?'

_'Jeon Jungkook. He is a prince. Have you heard of him before?'

—'What? Jeon Jungkook? The Jeon kingdom? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND GIRL?'

—'What do you mean father?'

He didn't even give an explanation to you.
Instead you received a stinging sensation on your right cheek.

He raised his hand at you. Again.

—'ARE YOU OUT OF MIND DAMN GIRL? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME REST IN PEACE!'

Hot tears brimmed out of ears. What did you do so wrong? You obeyed his every word!

—'Y/n. I'm setting your marriage to my neighbouring kingdom's king. King Sanghoon. My friend.'

—'What? Father are you crazy? He's YOUR friend! He is probably 80 like you! Are you out of your damn mind?'

—'The one out of their damn mind is the one who fell in love with their enemy kingdom's prince. YOU are out of your damn mind y/n. I'll set the dates for the marriage.

You will marry him y/n and you will play by my rules now.