Blood on our hands

Crystal like tears continuously fell from your eyes.

You were sitting with two bleeding bodies next to you. Even if you screamed for help now, no one could hear you in this enormous palace.

You felt helpless.

-'J-Jungkook baby please stay with me p-please'

You said while crying.

-'I-i'm so sorry y/n for this..you don't deserve this'

-'T-then I'll d-die with y-you Jungkook'
You said while cupping his face in your covered in blood palms.

-'Don't you ever do that y/n..p-please don't then i-i'll never be a-able to forget mysel-lf'

You both cried in each other's arms again like the first time.

Scientists for a unified theory of the universe, they forgot the most powerful unseen force.

Love is Light that enlightens those who give and receive it.

Love is gravity, because it makes some people feel attracted to others.

Love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness.

Love unfolds and reveals.

For love, we live and die.

Love is God and God is Love.

Air was sucked out the surroundings of you both. A strange submissive white light surrounded you both.

It generated a huge amount of energy and heat, throwing you both into a diverse reality.

2021.

You fluttered your eyes around you, feeling a sharp pain in your lower abdomen.

It felt so bright and heavy here, it took a minute for your senses to come.

You saw the big sky above you. You looked around you, and you were relieved.

You saw Jungkook's eyes still closed, unconscious.

You wanted to get up immediately, but the pain didn't attacked your lower abdomen again making you hit the ground.

You moved your hands to Jungkook.

-'Jungkook baby you need to wake up right now'

Muffled noises came to your ears.

You saw Jungkook's father, talking to the phone and smiling and talking.

That's when you u realised, He looked exactly like your Father. Baekhyeon.

You felt relieved that he didn't saw you wake up.

Just then,

-'Y/n? Y/n oh my god are you still bleeding?'

Jungkook's pov :