Her.

Jungkook's pov :

— 'Something about the fire in her hazel eyes told me she wasn't the type of woman you should ever mess with. That attracted me even more to her, even if it was literally illegal.'

The ring..which I saw was glowing like that isn't a normal one. It's one of the rings my mom used to tell me about when I was small, as bedtime stories. But I didn't take them normally as 'bedtime stories' because it felt so real, it's like she had a connection with it. The same, red stone on a gold ring.

Glows when you get in contact with your soulmate for the first time.

This excuse got me a chance to get to know her, she's.. beautiful. Even if she's dressed as a grim reaper all black, she is mesmerizing.

I saw her going to the bathroom, I took this chance, to maybe explain to her.
— ' Maybe I know something about it'
I said.

She turned her head to my side, with those same hazel eyes I adored.

—' What are you doing here? Do you know it's rude to follow someone? And to the bathroom?'
She spat these words harshly on my face, which made me even attracted to her.

—' But I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to know about this ring you have in your hands.'
I answered.

—' You know? How do I even believe you?'

—' Because you need to.

—'And what do you even know? This is my ring! How are YOU supposed to know about it?'

—' Because I know-'

—' And I believe what you know is shit like you so please back off'

I was fascinated by her rage and braveness, I don't really remember anyone ever arguing with me like this. Girls are normally scared of me, but her..she is something else. Well explains why she deserved to be a mafia ruler.

End of Jungkook's pov

—' Listen, I need to tell you about this for my own safety. This ring says you're my soulmate, which makes things not so easy. Your life is linked with mine.'

—' Would you stop talking nonsense for a minute and SHUT UP? just shut up and back off. I-'

He didn't let you complete your words as he pinned you to the bathroom wall, and shut your mouth with his hands.

—' We.need.to.talk. but not like this, people may suspect us. Meet me elsewhere. I'll let you know the details.'

He released you from his grip and backed off, and went out of the bathroom. For the first time, you felt attracted to a person not by sexual feelings, but those butterflies in your stomach feelings.

—'Please this stupid ring- I should just take it off'

That's when you understood, you are stuck. It's glued to your finger like it's your own body part, or it was made and destined for you only.

—'Never mind. Worst day ever.'

The rest of the meeting went on like a blur, your assistant was confused when you cleared up the facts that you didn't want to rage wars at this moment anymore. She kept the meeting going on anyways, without a point or a statement.

You didn't get a chance to talk to jungkook after that, you thought he backed off for good. Can't he understand I can't? His father killed my parents? Is he dumb or is he playing to be dumb? Random questions piled up in your mind like that.

The worst part was you didn't get a chance to meet jungkook's father, the main reason for everything. You wanted to shoot that bast#rd, whatever the consequences were. You would have shot him despite of all this soulmate ring thingy.

After you while, you got a text.

' What the- how did he get my number? Please I want to kill with my damn hands- he wants to meet me? Okay

' What the- how did he get my number? Please I want to kill with my damn hands- he wants to meet me? Okay. Let's meet Mr Jeon jungkook.'

To be continued...