Is this Love?

A smile formed on your face, his words were so mesmerizing which was able to melt your heart, was it 'love' ?

'Thank you, I really appreciate it' was all you could say though you had a lot to say in reply. Nevermind, you can't melt so easily... You are the only princess of this kingdom afterall, you had to show some money dignity.

You looked up at him to notice his eyes were locked in yours, now who stares like that? He totally wanted you to notice his affection for you, well you sure did notice already.

'Prince, are you okay?' You asked concerned.

'Well I am now, that you asked'

My god, whose this guy... NO NO WAIT AM I BLUSHING.

Your cheeks were all red like cherries and you weren't really professional in hiding it. Seeing you blush like that, he started giggling.

You held his hand tightly and flew him to the palace garden. He was looking at you with patience knowing you aren't going to hurt him. He just went as you took him there.

'Lord finally, away from the crowd. Be honest! Isn't it better here? Isn't?'

He didn't reply, he was staring at you with his head tilted. You took the opportunity to look into his eyes, oh my god those ocean blue eyes... Never did you see such elegant eyes. All you wished was for someone who would look at you in that way.

'Are we going to talk? Or will you use all these precious time of ours in starring?'You laughed gently

You laughed gently.

'oh oh nevermind' He started laughing at his childish actions.

He held your right hand and placed a kiss on it lightly saying softly 'I would love to know you, my princess'
You didn't take your hand back, it was still on his... You didn't mind it just for one night nothing's going to happen.

'What should we talk about then?' The prince said while making circles on your palm.

- 'When did you start loving me?'

- 'That's a good use of question..um let's see from when I was 12? Yes yes right'

- 'That's a long time to be in love with only one person. Omg am I that lucky?'

- 'Lucky? I am the lucky one my love... To get an opportunity to sit alone in such a beautiful place with the love of my life, what can be more fortunate than that?'

- 'Do you like reading books?'

- 'I even love writing'

- 'I KNEW! I KNEW! That is why your writing was so exquisite.

- 'You liked the letter?'

- 'I sure did, I wouldn't have written you back then right...' You smiled

- 'Do you want me to read the letter again? Well I made some changes'

- 'I would love to hear your words my prince'

"Dear Princess...
Never thought that I'll be so in love with someone. You are just the prettiest, the best, the most amazing person I have come across in all these years. I only heard things about you but never got the opportunity to see by myself, yes I wasn't disappointed. After seeing you, I feel like I am more engrossed in love with you. I love you, my princess."

His words made you overwhelmed with mixed emotions. You didn't know what love felt like, but there was someone who loved you with all his heart. Do you even deserve this much love? You didn't know what to say, tears made their way out of your pretty eyes but they were happy ones.

You cupped his cheeks and crashed your lips on his lips which waited all these years.

- 'So much happiness, I can't trust it... I am not going to cry later on right?'

- 'Let me hold your hand for the rest of my life, I'll make sure your beautiful eyes don't need to shed tears ever again'