Mine.

-'Woah what's the matter?' Jungkook questioned.

-'King baekhyeon has declared war on us. He wants his daughter back.'

It felt like finally when you could return to home, everything fell apart.

It felt like the world never wanted you to be together.

-'Then we'll fight until our death. Got it? When are they attacking?'

-'Tomorrow noon. We'll be getting every thing ready. You can rest your highness for tomorrow. But, I don't think The king can fight. He's not that strong anymore.'

-'You are right. I'll lead the war tomorrow. You can go and give us privacy.'

He bowed to him and closed the door and went away.

Jungkook sighed and looked at you.

-'I should go with you tomorrow! Ugh this y/n doesn't even know how to fight'

-'That can't be done y/n. They'll think strange if you and it is extremely risky of you to be in the Warfield. They can just kidnap you there'

-'Yeah you are right..'

-'I swear when if we return back home I'll KILL YOUR FATHER. I don't care what you think'

-'Baby I never liked him. He deserves to die anyways. If you want you can kill him..but we need to get back first'

-'How? I don't understand jungkook. True love's tears? What kind of bullshit is that?! I dont-'

Just then when you broke into tears.
The real y/n never cried. But at this moment , she was miserable. All she wanted to is hold him tight in her arms and not let him go.

Just then, Jungkook's mother entered.

-'Are you both okay? Oh god y/n stop crying dear'

-'H-how can I not? What if something happens to him?'

-'That's why I'm here. You both are engaged right?'

-'How did you know?'
Jungkook asked his mother.

-'I have my eyes and ears everywhere around the kingdom dear. You think my son got engaged and I wouldn't know?'

Jungkook gasped a little.

-'I want you both to get married. Right this night.'

Both of you looked at the queen.

-'What? How? We don't even have anything planned!'

-'That can be done later. We can held another wedding later on. Y/n just needs to be a part of this family. That way there will be no bloodshed. We all will be safe'

She was absolutely right. Once you were his bride, he couldn't take you away.

-'You're right your majesty.. I agree. I don't have any problem with that'

-'Y/n you don't need to adress me. Just call me mother.'

-'Okay..as you wish mother'

-'Jungkook? What are you even here? I've prepared a suit for you go wear that. And wait for me.'

Jungkook without any questioning he went out jumping.

You chuckled seeing him so happy.

-'Y/n, I have something for you. I'd be glad if you wear this today'

She showed you a diamond necklace.

-'This necklace was mine, given to me by Jungkook's grandmother. This has been passed by the generations. I'd like if you wore this today. I'd really appreciate it'