Bonus : A Missing piece of me.

After 9 months.

"FUCKING WHERE IS HE I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE" You shouted while you laying in the hospital bed, screeching.

Jungkook's mom kept on calling him on his phone, but he wasn't available.

While you were in labour, he was nowhere to be found. It wasn't his fault at all, you had to be brought to labour all of a sudden, due to extreme pain. And he was out for an important mission he had to.

It was already nine months, and your baby girl would be out any second. Yes baby girl. Jungkook did guess it right.

"He isn't even picking up the phone..what should I do-" Jungkook's mother said.

"I can't do this without him. No way. I'll wait until he comes." You said.

"But ma'am that isn't possible. The baby is already 10 cm out, it you further delay it it'll be dangerous for yourself and for your baby too!" The nurse said, worried about the situation.

"You just need to push y/n. You can do it" Jungkook's mother said.

"I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT HIM WHY DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND- OH MY GOD STOP KICKING ME GIRL" you said to your unborn baby.

You started to kick your legs out of pain and cry, the pain was unbearable. This is the most horrifying pain you ever witnessed. Wonder how a girl gets through this.

"Where is jungkook oh my god I can't do this anymore" you said out crying.

"Miss y/n you need to push now or its gonna be dangerous. You should leave now ma'am." The doctor said  said to Jungkook's mother.

Jungkook's mother could do nothing but to leave the room and pace up and down. But you kept on denying to push.

"Y/N!" you heard the voice you needed to hear the most now.

He rushed inside the room, and held your hands.

He felt like a piece of shit for leaving you like that. Sweat glistening all over your face mixed with teardrops. Your hair all messed up and sticked to your forehead because of sweat.

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL THE TIME" you shouted at the top of your voice.

"I'm so sorry baby but I'm here right now okay? You can do it." He said. " I'll count to 1 to 3, you need to push okay? We're gonna meet her baby. You gotta try your best" he said while cupping your face with his hands and wiping your tears.

"There .1..2..3..push!" You tightly gripped your hands when you tried to push.

"AAAAAAAHH JEON JUNGKOOK I'M NEVER LETTING YOU FUCK ME AGAIN" You shouted while pushing, the nurses giggling.

"Just a few more pushes miss, she'll be out" the doctor said.

"1..2..3.. and push!" You pushed again.

"Great going! We can see her head. Just two more times!" The doctor exclaimed.

"Come on let's get this bread..1..2..3.. AND PUSH!" he said as you pushed.

"One more time!"

"We're gonna meet her y/n right? Last time and it's all over. 1..2..3.. and" you pushed the last time and you felt a huge weight reducing, almost like a organ being taken away from your body.

But unfortunately, due to extreme pain, you fainted.

"Y/n? Y/N!" He said shouting.

"It's normal sir. If she had a lot of pain you could faint. She'll get up soon." The nurse said to calm jungkook down.