With you.

Hey there! This chapter has matured content and pictures, so please read on your risk <3

-'I literally love the food I swear I can get married 018272910189 times if this food is being served I swear Jeon'
You said while filling your mouth with the food.

-'And I also I can't wait to get out of this fugly big dress and into one of your hoodies I swear..

And not to forget I have a surprise for you Mr Jeon. Just let the wedding end istg'

-'What do you have?'

-'Would it be a surprise if I told you already? Not fair'

He hummed in response.

-'Hey y/n! The tossing the bouquet is next, let's go!'

Said one of Jungkook's cousin, dragging you away from him.

He followed you to there, seeing a bunch of random girls standing there.

-'Where is my bouquet- yah Jungkook'
You saw that Jungkook was standing there with your bouquet and your bags.

-'Poor boy you filled his hands with your stuff' joked one of the girls and the others started laughing, leaving a dumbfounded jungkook behind.

You stood while showing your back to the other girls, and threw the bouquet to one of the girls.

The fact that all the girls moved away and only one girl, which was one of Jungkook's numerous cousins caught it up.

-'Why did y'all move away-'

There she got proposed by her boyfriend, you thought, -'How cute'

Soon, the people went away and it was empty.

-'There it came to an end' you said to Jungkook.

-'Yeah.. what's your surprise?'

-'For that you'll have to follow me. Come'
You pulled him by his hands and led him to the garage.

Taking one of your cars, you choosed your fave one, the black matte black one which costed you the most.

-'Where we going?'

-'Wait and watch'

You sat on the drivers seat and started driving.

It wasn't a much far away ride, 30 mins approximately.

There you both got stuck in a long long traffic.

-'Why is there so much traffic in the middle of the night.. never mind I have time to change out of this big dress this is taking up all the place and I look lik a runaway bride..good thing I brought something better'

Jungkook just sat there doing nothing while listening to you ranting.

He was lost in his thoughts, when he startled up.