"Veronica," I whisper to nobody. I look over as Crystal or more like Veronica turns her head at hearing her name.

"Hello, dear husband, glad to see you are failing as a father."

Everyone looks at me in surprise. Veronica is dead, she can't return. I move in front of the possessed girl.

"Veronica, get out of my daughter's body!" I growl, a protective aura washing over me. The woman was a mistake but it is only her who is the mistake, not my daughter.

"No. She kept cracking and cracking with how weak she is, believing anyone loves her when they only fear her. I am going to return back to being young, beautiful, and powerful, thanks to our daughter." Crystal's hair begins to turn blonde, showing Veronica is possessing more than her mind and body, she is taking Crystal away.

"No, you don't. I killed you once, I will kill you again. Emmett, Edward, Jasper; get Alice and get out of here. Don't come in, no matter what happens. This is something I have to do alone." Everyone looks at me in surprise.

"No! Carlisle!" Alice pleads but I hold my hand up.

"No, this is something out of your power, Go! Even you too Jake." A strong stern expression got everyone to let go of Veronica and speed out of the house.

"Hahaha, shall we tango, love?" Veronica cackles, Crystal's clothes change into being shredded long red dress Veronica wore when she died.

"There will be no dancing. I want my daughter back." I begin speeding around Veronica. I start with a circle going counter-clockwise.

"Huh, What are you doing?! No!" Veronica roars as I begin doing the banishing pentagon.

After five spins on the pentagon, a light begins to burst out of Veronica. Her demonic screams are a comfort that brings me but worries to build for Crystal and her children. The light begins to spread and a bit of Veronica begins to fly to dust.

"No! You bastard! I loved you!"

"That was your mistake, You never loved once me nor your daughter. All you wanted was control and now it is time to put you in your place." I run quickly to the kitchen and get a silver knife. I continue circling her with the eternity sign I make on the floor with the knife. I grip the knife like a dagger and dig it in the light, tearing Veronica apart. 

More light begins to shine and starts to grow. I know my sacrifice will save Crystal but it might not bring both of us back. Veronica screams tears through the air and encourages me to run faster, digging the silver deeper till Veronica bursts.

The light blasts me away from my running and envelopes me. I can hear my coven screams, Esme's painfilled cries and before darkness envelopes me I can see Crystal lay on the floor. Her hair is long length with a blonde streak that shows the events really happened. Her clothes return back to their original black leather.

"I am sorry, Crystal. Hope you can forgive me and live like the queen I know you to be." Darkness washes over me and I welcome it with a smile on my face.

Crystal p.o.v

I groan, blinking my eyes open. I feel like I ran a marathon and got hit with a train at the same time. I groan some more turning my head back and forth. I look at the ceiling that has a big black blast on it.

Did someone dump a grenade in here?

I turn my head to my left and see a black lump. I narrow my eyes and blink a few times. My eyes widen at who I see. Carlisle has scorched marks on his right arm with a burnt knife laying limp in his hand. He looks dead like a corpse dead.

"Carlisle! Dad!" I sit up but flop back on my stomach. Whatever happened got my limbs to be very weak. I begin crawling toward him. I stop when a grey timeline appears before me. No, Carlisle isn't supposed to be dead.

"Dad? Dad!" I shake him but he doesn't respond. I begin to shake him some more as tears collect in my eyes but don't fall.

No! What happened that got him laying like this. I tap the timeline and see what really happened. That woman, the voice, it was my mother. Veronica. Carlisle killed her. He also knew it would cost him his life.

"No...NO!!!!" I cry out loud, not caring who hears me. 

"Crystal! Crystal, thank god you are alright." Jacob slides over to me, wrapping me in his arms.

"Carlisle?!" Esme kneels next to me and that is when guilt rises in my chest. This is all my fault.

"Crystal, it is not your fault," Edward says with Jasper standing next to him. 

"He had to in order to save you," Jasper says after Edward speaks.

"He shouldn't have done it though. If I didn't get mad, then this wouldn't have happened." I croak out blaming this all on me.

"You are right. You should have just died than have Carlisle die like this. You are a true blood monster." Bella says and I tense as her words cut deep into my mind and heart.

A chocked cry makes me turn and see what happened. I widen my eyes at the scene. Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob, and even Esme have Bella restrained and five hands gripping her neck, choking her. Rosalie is beside me with Gemma asleep in her arms and Alice is still by the open patio door with sadness and guilt on her face. I know it is eating her away.

"Crystal, is it possible to reverse the effects of that potion? Can you return her to her vampire form?" Edward growls softly at me.

I nod and snap my fingers, Bella heartbeat stops and her cries begin to resonate around the room. Multiple crunches follow but I don't bear look cause I don't have the heart to see.

*Oh my god, what did they do to Bella?

Comment down below your thoughts and feelings about this chapter.

Enjoy=)*